Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: King Power stadium recommendations  (Read 1116 times)

Offline inexperiencedpunter

Any recommendations around King power area, figured could make more use of match days and score before the game starts, match days a good cover for me to avoid suspicion, normally park in Mecca bingo so someone within walking distance preferable.

Thanks

Offline Captainhowdy666

Delicious Jessica isn’t too far removed from there I suppose.
5 min drive away from there
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 06:54:27 pm by Captainhowdy666 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You'll find members are more likely to help those who contribute to the site by sharing information and not leeching off the good work of others.

Any reason for only 1 review in almost 10 years? 

Offline Formicahunt

You'll find members are more likely to help those who contribute to the site by sharing information and not leeching off the good work of others.

Any reason for only 1 review in almost 10 years?

At least he's true to his name.

Offline alabama1

At least he's true to his name.
But he's not. That is why he is being challenged !  :rolleyes:

Offline inexperiencedpunter

Yes been member a long time since OH found out about affair have struggled to get away so to speak figured my new found football passion would be a good opportunity to get away.

I appreciate this site for what it is and I will never be a premium contributor I will share my experiences hope not to get banned.

Offline alabama1

Yes been member a long time since OH found out about affair have struggled to get away so to speak figured my new found football passion would be a good opportunity to get away.

I appreciate this site for what it is and I will never be a premium contributor I will share my experiences hope not to get banned.
You are only saying this because you have been found out  :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You do realise I can see how often you log on don't you and that's an awful lot for someone who doesn't punt or make any sort of contributions.

Offline Biff6

Any recommendations around King power area, figured could make more use of match days and score before the game starts, match days a good cover for me to avoid suspicion, normally park in Mecca bingo so someone within walking distance preferable.

Thanks
What do you imagine is going to happen?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 05:25:13 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Hoping

I could suggest a certain WAG, but I won't :P

Offline scouting

I could suggest a certain WAG, but I won't :P

:lol:  Yeah, she has a million quid hole to fill

Offline Longrod

When I use to go to watch the city I'd go to one of the Thai massage places on saffron Lane (jasmine) or the one on Aylestone Road.