Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Fleet Street  (Read 2695 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FilthLoverGuy

External Link/Members Only

£130 - 30 minutes @ £100 + CIM @ £30

The meet happened late November.

Was in London on business and had actually put in a booking request with another SP a few days earlier only to realise (the night before heading down) that her 'tour' dates ended the day before I arrived (she hadn't got back to me). I instead thought I'd just see what I could find on the London regional board once I actually arrived in London early in the morning.

Comms

Saw a recent review for Veronica that perked my interest and fired her a WhatsApp message. She came back pretty much straight away and we arranged the meet for late afternoon/early evening and she shared the postcode of where she was based from. She messaged me again about an hour out from the meet time just to check I was still coming.

Small flat above a shop on Fleet Street. The flat was very clean. I've since read reviews and comments on here about possible hygiene issues (dirty bed sheets etc) but didn't experience anything like that myself.

SP

Polish. I thought she was very fit. Not tall (probably around 5' 2"). Yes she's had work done to her tits and lips but I thought she was sexy as fuck. Amazing tight little body.

The meet

Got buzzed into her building a few minutes after the agreed time and made my way up in the lift. The usual 'hide behind the door trick' but when I looked round to see her I was very very happy. She had a red lingerie set on and looked fabulous. My cock was rock hard in my pants pretty much straight away.

Sorted the paperwork out and then had a quick shower. I say 'quick', it was probably the fastest shower I have ever had. Bathroom was small but very clean.

Into the bedroom in a towel and she gets me on the bed and asks if I kiss. Full on DFK straight from the off. She's a good kisser. Had a feel and suck of her tits which both look, and importantly feel, great to say they are fake.

Soon she is working her way down and then starts OWO. Since visiting her I've now read countless reviews which confirm my experience also......this girl can suck dick!!! I'm fairly large but within seconds she had my whole length in her mouth to the back of her throat and was gagging and slurping on it. She didn't need any direction from me, she seemed hungry for cock. I had a good stroke of her pussy here which was wet and she whispered that she likes fingers in her arse (don't think she does vaginal fingering). Slotted a digit, then two, deep in her arse.

I then got her to rubber me up and she climbed on top to ride me whilst still passionately DFK'ing. I didn't last too long here as I felt I was getting close so got her to hop off and deepthroat my cock again in readiness for the CIM. Again this was unreal!!! After a minute or so I started coming and she just held her head right at the base of my cock while I was shooting what seemed to be a very big load. This seemed to last for a few minutes (I was literally howling) and even when I was done she still stayed there for a little longer. One of, if not the, best BJ's I have ever received.

Verdict

When I'm in London again I will seek her out. I've seen comments on other threads alluding to the fact that she is on her way out of the game. I really hope not as I'd like to have a longer meet with her and check out her fabled anal abilities.

FLG

Offline notcalledchris

Good review and a reminder that I need to get my arse into gear and get my gear in her arse.

Offline mightymunce

Offline DThunter01

So much for the retirement !

She won’t retire, not yet,
That was just a DFS tactic, you know “buy today to avoid disappointment, can't guarantee it will be here tomorrow”

:hi:

Offline mightymunce

That was just a DFS tactic, you know “buy today to avoid disappointment, can't guarantee it will be here tomorrow”

When she told me, I didn't believe her as she has been around a very long time

Offline Fuzzyduck

It certainly got her conveyor belt going before Xmas. Put me off returning.