Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose - Marble Arch  (Read 4089 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline londonroad

External Link/Members Only

I was lucky to get this booking last year.

A friendly girl who delivered a really enjoyable GFE.
Services were FK, OWO and protected penetration. I guess Ellie is late 30’s and as far as I could tell has all natural curves. I couldn’t detect any lip filler.
It was an incall booking for an hour for £180 but was no pressure to leave in a rush. I didn’t check the time when I left but reckon meet lasted over an hour.
Is very difficult to get a booking with this SP, so for this reason it is unlikely that I will return.

Online patelprat

Nice. Short and to the point :)

Such an astonishing track record she has on here.

Is very difficult to get a booking with this SP, so for this reason it is unlikely that I will return.
Well at least you got a booking. I have never been able to even get that far with her.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 11:28:11 pm by patelprat »

Offline mickey_white

I’ve got an upcoming meet with her next week. Booked a month in advance. Really excited  :cool:

Offline Colston36

Nice. Short and to the point :)

Such an astonishing track record she has on here.
Well at least you got a booking. I have never been able to even get that far with her.

I saw her years ago near Taunton station. Excellent though I don't recall anything in particular.

Online Waterhouse

I saw her years ago near Taunton station. Excellent though I don't recall anything in particular.
Taunton, really - are you sure it was the same Ellie Rose?  She’s never toured as far as I am aware. Always been based in London to my knowledge, and when she takes a break or goes on holiday, she does just that. Doesn’t work when she is away as far as I know.  :unknown:

Online Stevelondon

I have tried for ages to get a booking but sadly never managed. She is so highly thought of I suspect she really has no need for new clients so to speak.
But I must admit Ellie has always been so lovely when I have been trying to arrange something with her.

Quite probably one of the SP's I would defintely keep trying to see.
Fingers crossed.

Offline MLawro93

I have tried for ages to get a booking but sadly never managed. She is so highly thought of I suspect she really has no need for new clients so to speak.
But I must admit Ellie has always been so lovely when I have been trying to arrange something with her.

Quite probably one of the SP's I would defintely keep trying to see.
Fingers crossed.

She is popular for a reason! Definitely worth a visit if you ever manage to get a booking.  :thumbsup:

Offline jkandjol

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 02:04:51 pm by jkandjol »

Offline Jayjay1

Met her last early Jan. She still top notch. She has another job so this is just a 2nd hobby now hence the reduced volume.