Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham City Centre (2nd visit - light positive)  (Read 1326 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline London

External Link/Members Only

November 2023

1st review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385105.0

Comms: Fairly easy SMS booking again, booked a few hours before and confirmed

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Services: Massage, OWO, RO, FK/LFK, Sex in different positions

Looks: See 1st review

The Punt: Buzzed in, handed over the cash and washed my hands, same routine as before. Showered beforehand again like an hour before.

Opted for OWO this time which she did after wiping. Not the greatest BJ, a bit toothy for me so told her to put a dom on after a few minutes. Climbed on top and that's when I tried to initiate DFK which she reciprocated but only went for LFK at most, not really deep as some previous reviews suggested.

Similar routine again deciding when to change positions but I was fine with it. Went through missionary, doggy, cowgirl, then finished on her tits. Couldn't go for round two so just settled for a massage again which was pretty good.

Result: Better experience than the first so I would rate a light positive instead of a neutral like last time. Still very good VFM but I wouldn't rush back. Probably a good back up plan overall since she replies quickly.