Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashanti - Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Bobble47

So, it's been a while since my last punt at Roses and slightly longer since I bumped into Ashanti in the bathroom there and promised myself a punt with her. I did actually have B&G with her (again in the bathroom) a few months back, thinking I'd have a proper punt soon after, hence no review. Anyway here we are. Punt was earlier this month.

Roses - well reviewed here, not changed since last time. Lets call it friendly with no frills.

Ashanti - again well reviewed on here, must be clocking up nearly 20 reviews all positive and this will be one more to the tally. She's a busty mixed race local lass, pretty face, long dark hair - extensions i think, wench-like in figure and a great ass - lovely to walk behind going up the stairs. Actually fancy the arse off her.

Quick shower and when I went back to the small yet functional room Ashanti was waiting for me looking FAF in some nice black lingerie. Ashanti asked me if I liked kissing and then we were straight into it, standing up, snogging. We moved onto the bed and carried on before she unleashed her boobs and I started feeding on them. Oral without was next, lovely technique, got deep when I asked and felt good holding her head while she bobbed up and down with her bj lips wrapped around me. My turn to give oral next and it's pretty much my favourite activity when punting. I stayed down there for a good 10 minutes lapping at her clit before pushing my tongue in and using my finger on her button to finish her off.
Onto the main event, rubber on,  Ashanti on top first, lowering herself onto me then grinding and bouncing while I got my mitts on her tits again. Got a nice rhythm going with me pushing up into her in time. Couldn't resist another lick of her pussy and kissing that wondrous ass before pushing inside her in doggy with her flicking her hair - always a turn on. Round into mish and pumped away for a bit before finishing in the bag with some vocal encouragement from Ashanti. Job done.

30 minutes £50 + OWO £10 = £60 total for a very enjoyable punt and fantastic value.

External Link/Members Only