Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyGFE - Salford Quays  (Read 4093 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
1 review(s) for LucyQuays (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline cheshirelad

External Link/Members Only
£180 for hour

Well reported on here but I hadn’t seen her before. Another one on my hot list that needed ticking off

Easy comms and unlike others I had no issues finding the appartment. Nice modern place in the Quays.

Lucy is a really attractive blonde with curves in all the right places. Better looking than I was expecting. Also younger than I expected as probably is the 29 she states in profile.

Quick shower then into the action. I won’t go through this one in detail but I had a fantastic time.  Lots of OWO, 69 then shagged in a few positions before I popped. Usual chat about shit before round 2. However I could manage a second pop today - my age may be catching up with me. Spent 5 mins saying hello to her cats before heading out.

No doubt she is a sexy as fuck girl. I will definitely revisit as I want to try anal with her and hopefully perform better - I just wasn’t on top form today.

For me as someone who likes busty attractive girls who do a levels, my top 3 in Manchester are: PrettyGFE, Chelsea Brook and Kassandra K. Let me know if I’m missing anyone similar.

Offline Markc

She looks great. I am staying in Salford Quays this week so l try and get a booking with her.
Her ass looks great so might try anal with her.

Could l ask she says she likes a WhatsApp photo of guys in their late 50’s. Is this something you had to do?

Offline cheshirelad

I did contact her via WhatsApp which has my picture in profile. I think she does screen who she meets tbh although she is one of the most reported girls in Manchester, so can’t be that fussy

Offline PhelTGrik

Profile appears to be down. I had a single (unreviewed, wasn't anything outside of reviews just before lockdown) meet and I thought it was an OK service and had been meaning to revisit but the lack of clarity about work done and weight flux put me off.

Offline RandomGuy99

is this her new profile?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks like it. Not sure why she created a new profile. She had a decent amount of feedback on the other one.