Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Big Bum - Aldgate East  (Read 2384 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7591814) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6900537) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline paul90

Link 1: External Link/Members Only
Link 2: External Link/Members Only

Service provider: Gina Big Boom

Area: Aldgate east, less than 10 mins walk from Aldgate East Station.
Communication: Clear communication by phone and text.
Time:30min
Cost:50
Services: Owo, sex

When I arrived at the address I met Gina in a dressing gown, She asked how long I wanted to stay , I gave her the cash and got undressed for action.

The action:  Gina asked if I wanted a condom or not for owo, I opted for owo. Gina wiped my dick and proceeded to half suck me off, Gina BJ was toothy and her tooth or teeth were sharp, in fact they were so sharp the tooth must have been broken or something. I asked Gina to move to sex where she poked arse out on the edge of the bed ready for doggy, her arse is huge and funny shaped, she seem to have an arse on top of an arse. Gina punt the condom on my dick and applied some lube. I entered her again began to hammer away, I heard say something in Hungarian about 10 mins into the punt if I am going to cum or not, I hammered her harder and came.  I got dressed and Left, I would not recommend punting with her for more than a short time.

Overall: Gina is huge and has a Michelin tyre shape to her, she tries to make an effort by wearing lipstick and make up. When I saw her arse it looked as if she has an arse poking out of the the main arse. She has double bubble arse to put it mildly.  Gina has a big gut and a business cum quickly and get out type of attitude, the sex was sufficient but she does not like to be hammered for too long. Gina tried to give a decent BJ but her sharp tooth/teeth was too much to endure.

My Ratings
Face 5/10
Body 6/10
Personality 4/10
Service 6/10
Comms 4/5
Location 4/5

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 05:56:14 pm by paul90 »

Offline SZR1989

Sounds  more like negative or neutral

Offline The_Don

Sounds  more like negative or neutral

@ OP the rating is currently possible (correct  :unknown: )

Online webpunter

Body 6/10

Reck the OP got the thread confused with WEPC
Can anyone imagine what in his opinion a 5/10 or lower must look like  :lol:  :scare:

Offline paul90

I forgot to change the rating to neutral due to being in a hurry, if a forum helper could change the rating to a neutral that would be great.

Online webpunter

I forgot to change the rating to neutral due to being in a hurry, if a forum helper could change the rating to a neutral that would be great.

Shutting the gate when the horse has bolted 
Please can you let us know what a body score of 1-5 comprises *
I'm intruiged  ;)
* Especially a 1  :scare:

Offline paul90

Cheers to the forum helper who changed the rating to neutral.   :drinks: 

Offline kasben

I saw this woman a while back... not great. However, also met with her housemate Jessica, who was really fun, did you see if there was another woman around?
Banned reason: No reviews and failing to reply to a mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I saw this woman a while back... not great. However, also met with her housemate Jessica, who was really fun, did you see if there was another woman around?
Any reason you haven't reviewed her or anyone else for that matter.  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The above question does require and answer. 

Offline paul90

Her friend XX SEXY GINGER XX was around.

Offline MLawro93

Crikey, a brave one OP. That is just a bit too much ass for me, my dick would get lost  :lol:

Offline paul90

External Link/Members Only

Is she this one you mean ?

That's her, I know she can be fiesty. I heard her moaning loudly at another Hungarian friend of hers in a different place.

Offline paul90

Crikey, a brave one OP. That is just a bit too much ass for me, my dick would get lost  :lol:
Her figure was in a league of it's own,  :lol: Her double arse was quite a site to behold.  I'll give her a bit of credit because she didn't smell funny,  did not complain about how long it took to cum and didn't moan about positions. I wouldn't attempt to ask about cowgirl as you can imagine why  :lol:

Offline paul90

I made it over the 5 min mark before she grumbled :D Your dick will not be lost in doggy,  it was easy in doggy. Her pussy feels alright but I would not repeat unless there is no other option.

Online webpunter

I made it over the 5 min mark before she grumbled :D Your dick will not be lost in doggy,  it was easy in doggy. Her pussy feels alright but I would not repeat unless there is no other option.

Drill a hole in a telegraph pole ?
Bag of liver ?