Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia angel - Gloucester road  (Read 1309 times)

12 review(s) for Sophia Angel (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline SilverN

External Link/Members Only

Actually saw Sophia first, had a good time so saw her friend which is my first review

£180 1 hour + £30 CIF and £50 filming

Very nice girl, good service provider- happy to oblige and do anything asked whilst I filmed away like an idiot with my mobile phones.

Doesn't like DFK so got none of that which I usually liked.

Definetly recommended.

Offline paullingard35

Could you tell us a bit about the location and apartment? was it clean and was it discreet? cheers!

Offline SilverN

Yeah it's just round the corner from glouster Road.

It's fairly discreet but to be honest, they are serviced accommodation rentals all around there.

I assume some guys got the wrong door as they have left a piece of paper out on the stairwell saying what flat number it is.

The stairwell is in a glass structure and the windows are overlooked slightly- so for the intensely paranoid they may worry someone will see them

It's a nice flat, bedrooms are okay, they love having the heating on full whack.

Warning - the shower tray is one of those designer ones that slope slightly so the waste looks "cool" - I would think many people have slipped over on these....

Offline notcalledchris

Another positive for thus girl onto my hl