Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rosa of diamonds  (Read 2216 times)

Offline alenski

it took one one phone call to fix an appt. with diamonds,another to confirm the apartment number. the flat is located in central newcastle .easy to find and 5 mins from central station.the flat itself was very clean and tidy [thanks to rosa for that ] and attractively furnished.i was buzzed into the building almost immediately and slowly ascended three flights of stairs in the dark. [there is a lift by the way ] iwas met at the door by the lovely rosa a very dark haired girl with just a hint of the orient around the eyes her parents being irish/turkish.rosa is perfectly proportioned  and has lovely breasts,she is so warm and friendly that we just talked for the first 15 mins. gently stroking each other.servicing consisted of plenty of warm kissing,owo mainly on the head, ro ,sex in mish and doggy she is rather noisy but it seemed totally natural.the hour just flew by and i had a great time with a girl  who was made for this job.

Offline rthunderbird

I have to ask, does she look like the woman in the pictures?

Offline alenski

Offline RobVar

Are her boobs natural or enhanced?

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I have to ask, does she look like the woman in the pictures?

Yes it's definitely her.

Offline Rogerbravo

Re the photo,  i think diamonds actually airbrush off tattoos for the same reason they blur faces.
 This nugget of info was meant for a different thread...   :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 01:32:32 pm by Rogerbravo »

Offline dino1990

Hi.anyone with further reviews on Rosa? Thanks

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review I'm seeing her later today and can't wait. Happy memories of her owo from my previous visit. Lovely friendly girl too.

themademan2

Offline Philbiao1

Rosa now £65 for 30 mins  :thumbsdown:

Dammit. I was toying with seeing her tomorrow, but being £15 more than I was expecting, call me cheap, but I think I'll see someone else.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Once it goes above £60 - I won't "take it or leave it" - I will leave it full stop :thumbsdown:

MrR

Once it goes above £60 - I won't "take it or leave it" - I will leave it full stop :thumbsdown:

+1  :dash: