Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recently punted a hot tranny?  (Read 6246 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

IMO Punting should be about pushing boundaries, hence the reason why punting a tranny regularly piques my interest.

Obviously, we're not talking about a dude in a skirt and a 5 0' clock shadow - I mean super hot, fit tranny (just like my Veronika, on the left  :rose:). I'd probably avoid the FK and just receive a good BJ and maybe take her peachy arse from behind. The thought of two pairs of testicles slapping together seems quite appealing, a la Newton's cradle  ;)

Anyone got a smoking hot recommendation, mainly in the London, zone 1 + 2 area?

Being a subject matter of a 'sensitive' nature, if NIK and Jimmy want to PM me... in the strictest confidence of course!  :D  :D 

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

IMO Punting should be about pushing boundaries, hence the reason why punting a tranny regularly piques my interest.

Obviously, we're not talking about a dude in a skirt and a 5 0' clock shadow - I mean super hot, fit tranny (just like my Veronika, on the left  :rose:). I'd probably avoid the FK and just receive a good BJ and maybe take her peachy arse from behind. The thought of two pairs of testicles slapping together seems quite appealing, a la Newton's cradle  ;)

Being a subject matter of a 'sensitive' nature, if NIK and Jimmy want to PM me... in the strictest confidence of course!  :D  :D 

:lol: Can't wait for Jimmy's response.......

Offline PumpAction

Is this a joke? Each to their own if not. Does the thought of some guys plums slapping together as you take him up the Gary Glitter really get you off?

Offline Steve2

Not my thing B & G but she looks a likely candidate

Offline jackdaw

Not my thing B & G but she looks a likely candidate

She certainly does. Would be happy to let her sit on my knee, and snog her. Have to keep the knickers on though, nearly always seem to have bigger cocks than mine, so wouldn't want to be peed off at comparison.

The subject always reminds me of time one of my mates sent me a link with pictures of 40 mixed women, and trans, and challenged me to spot which was which. They all looked good, some of them obviously so good looking they not only had to be women, but were stunning good lookers. Anyway, I perused it carefully and made my guesstimates.... slightly more women than trannies I thought.

Yes... you've guessed.... every single one was a trannee.

Offline Vivago

Is this a joke? Each to their own if not. Does the thought of some guys plums slapping together as you take him up the Gary Glitter really get you off?

Nothing wrong with a slice of ladyboy pie now and then as part of a varied diet. :D Don't knock it until you have tried it. :yahoo:

Here is a hot young friend of mine.  Has a body that would put most real girls to shame. Unfortunately, a bit further afield than London. :lol:

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline NIK

Afraid I have NO relevant information on this.   :D

Offline hendrix

Wasabi at yummy asian is great.

SirFrank

I've often wondered how my cock would look in the palm of some 'bird' with big hands? Just thinking about it makes my old fella shrivel up

Offline FLYING BLUE

Even thought they may look like a woman - I just can't get past the fact that he / she / it....is really a man - not for me I'm afraid but each to their own

Offline hendrix

I've often wondered how my cock would look in the palm of some 'bird' with big hands? Just thinking about it makes my old fella shrivel up

:D

I honestly don't recall her hands being that big, cracking tits and arse though :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline PumpAction

A lot of women have cracking tits and arse without the hairy beanbag.

Offline hendrix

A lot of women have cracking tits and arse without the hairy beanbag.

I definitely remember her beanbag being shaved  :D

Offline smiths

Of zero interest to me as i require natural born women with no cock between their legs but it always makes me chuckle when people refer to trannies who have cocks as "she". She is in reality a "he" until and unless the cock gets chopped off in my view.

BJvirgin

must be BORN with a cunt to deserve the title of "she"

Online threechilliman

It's on my 'to do' list at some point. The problem is I can't resist girls!

tcm

pierrot

This one gets outstanding reviews from multiple posters on hung angels.

Offline Jimmyredcab

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

One here for Steve2.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Price is right ---------- £70 an hour.   :thumbsup:

Looks similar to his "pick of the days".   :thumbsup:

James999

Priceless, looks a bit like Vicky Pollard with a tash  :sarcastic:

Have you seen "her" then Jimmy, should tell her to put "her" rates up  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:11:16 pm by James999 »

Captain Kang

That's a TV, a transvestite, a cross dressing man. Get it?

Offline Steve2

One here for Steve2.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Price is right ---------- £70 an hour.   :thumbsup:

Looks similar to his "pick of the days".   :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your special one Jimbo but not for me

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

willbred

Nothing wrong with a slice of ladyboy pie now and then as part of a varied diet. :D Don't knock it until you have tried it. :yahoo:

Here is a hot young friend of mine.  Has a body that would put most real girls to shame. Unfortunately, a bit further afield than London. :lol:

OK - who put the wrong sized head on?????????//

Dr Yes

Even thought they may look like a woman - I just can't get past the fact that he / she / it....is really a man - not for me I'm afraid but each to their own

+1

Each to their own indeed, but just not for me  :scare:

TinaSparxTV

You would be surprised at how many 'straight' guys visit tranny WGs!

Offline flybynightpm

Wasn't reviewed well on HA so wouldn't bother myself...

Offline dacr

Camilla Paige is also post op and as the previous member said, she was overwhelmingly reviewed negatively.

Offline A Decent Fist

Sofia is the best there is but I fear you may have just missed her current stay in London. No phone number showing today but check it out tomorrow (Monday) just in case.

It's about two years since I saw her but there's a recent review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224336.0

Offline S.X. MacHine

You would be surprised at how many 'straight' guys visit tranny WGs!

Around 80% of guys who visit tgirls are straight. So it said on a medical website I looked at yesterday.
I'm heterosexual, but admit to being curious about transsexual girls, though I haven't done one. Yet.

Offline django0700

It's on my 'to do' list at some point. The problem is I can't resist girls!

tcm

Agreed...i cannot resist girls...

Offline TomTank

Around 80% of guys who visit tgirls are straight. So it said on a medical website I looked at yesterday.
I'm heterosexual, but admit to being curious about transsexual girls, though I haven't done one. Yet.

10 years ago I was horrified at the thought of a T-girl.
I had even accidentally visited a few in Amsterdam and Antwerp, and ran a mile when I found out.

Then a couple of things happened:
1. A non-working girl I was seeing who had a large clit, used to joke that she'd had a sex change.
2. I was getting more and more into strapon play and started fantasizing about a girl's clit getting excited and large enough to shag me with her built-in strapon

Then I realised that's what a T-girl is, and gave it a go.

I have since read up on it, and apparently the penis and clitoris are the same organ, but one develops outside the body, and one remains buried under skin.

Offline Slaveofnature

I'm hetero as well but this thread got me thinking and in the interests of trying something different I went ahead and booked a tranny and saw him/her today. Interesting experience. Nice body and pretty good pair of tits. Looked good in high boots and sexy outfit but had this huge erect cock between his legs. All in all not as good as shagging a woman (in fact there was no shagging at all) but turned out fun all the same. Don't think Ill be doing it again though. One to chalk up to experience.

Offline winkywanky

I had even accidentally visited a few in Amsterdam and Antwerp, and ran a mile when I found out.

1. A non-working girl I was seeing who had a large clit, used to joke that she'd had a sex change.
2. I was getting more and more into strapon play and started fantasizing about a girl's clit getting excited and large enough to shag me with her built-in strapon

I have since read up on it, and apparently the penis and clitoris are the same organ, but one develops outside the body, and one remains buried under skin.

Indeed, and the balls and ovaries (and vas deferens and fallopian tubes) are similarly linked.

For a short time in the womb, the foetus can, as it were, go either way. Then the mother is flooded with a certain hormone which 'throws the switch' and from that point on, the foetus develops into either a girl or a boy. Or very occasionally, a hybrid!

Offline misterali

Indeed, and the balls and ovaries (and vas deferens and fallopian tubes) are similarly linked.

For a short time in the womb, the foetus can, as it were, go either way. Then the mother is flooded with a certain hormone which 'throws the switch' and from that point on, the foetus develops into either a girl or a boy. Or very occasionally, a hybrid!

No...it’s genetics. Sperm genome that fertilises the ovum determines the gender. There is no hormones or switches, just X and Y! Basic biology really.

Offline winkywanky

No...it’s genetics. Sperm genome that fertilises the ovum determines the gender. There is no hormones or switches, just X and Y! Basic biology really.

That may well be the case, but physically the male or female foetus is identical until a certain point early on in gestation, where the divergence takes place.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes. Been punting for fully six years now and am yearning for adventure. Done BDSM lots and some threesomes MFF and MFM, so what's left? Yep, ladyboys!
So I've asked my fave prossie to chum me to meet a T girl. She astutely observed, between giggles, that she was being taken along to suck the tranny's cock when I baulked at it. She's right.

Offline misterali

That may well be the case, but physically the male or female foetus is identical until a certain point early on in gestation, where the divergence takes place.

Yes that is true, first stages of development has no difference in gender. This is why nipples are redundantly present in men (I guess useful for the transgender lot!) and the perineum still remains.

Offline winkywanky

Who says nipples are 'redundant' in men? Just because they don't give milk? Mine aren't particulary erogenous, but some guys' are.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Who says nipples are 'redundant' in men? Just because they don't give milk? Mine aren't particulary erogenous, but some guys' are.

Do you spend much time playing with other blokes nipples?  :unknown:

Offline OakTree

I have to say that many trannies in this game, outwardly do seem far more attractive than the vast number of WGs available on AW. Some are absolutely stunning.

I’m afraid though the thought of slipping my hand inside a pair of knickers and finding a throbbing ramrod looking for a place to thrust in me is far from appealing.

Offline winkywanky

Do you spend much time playing with other blokes nipples?  :unknown:

Funnily enough, no  :rolleyes:

Offline misterali

Haha fair enough mate, I meant it in the sense of serving a biological need but I stand corrected! :hi:

Offline princerico

Sofia is the best there is but I fear you may have just missed her current stay in London. No phone number showing today but check it out tomorrow (Monday) just in case.

It's about two years since I saw her but there's a recent review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224336.0

Best shag I've ever had, she was amazing.

Offline winkywanky

Haha fair enough mate, I meant it in the sense of serving a biological need but I stand corrected! :hi:

I know, and no correction required  ;)

Offline princerico