Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going for a punt: does it scratch the itch or just make it worse?  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Why is it I can last a couple of weeks before succumbing to the need to park my meat, but, straight after a punt I'm back on AW trying to line up another one asap!
One punt just doesn't seem enough to quell my burning loins...

So is punting a bit like chicken pox, ie: don't scratch it?  :unknown:

Offline Malvolio

Depends on how good the punt was.  A really good one makes me think "why don't I do this every week", but a mediocre one does put me off for a couple of weeks.

However, I can say that once you have the itch it's not going to go away.

Offline blackpunter

Funny how I have been thinking exactly the same lately. Before a punt I think to myself, "right this should be me sorted for a month or so," but in the taxi or bus on my way home after the punt I'm already on AW looking for a bargain. I don't know if this itch can be satisfactorily scratched.

SirFrank

When I come back from a great holiday I want to go straight back on hols. Much the same for me with punting. The only thing that tempers it is cash. If I had the mulla I'd spend all my time up to my nuts in guts on holidays

Offline Steely Dan

2 LMP parties in a row OTOH you are thinking "how did I manage" and even the next day "not doing that again".  But a week or 10 days later....

Ben4454

I used to think about this a lot. When does the need for sex end ? I came to the conclusion that it will never end. We are animals in a endless cycle of wanting sex. It is what we are programmed to want and need. As soon as I have had a decent or even mediocre punt I am looking at when my next punt will be. The same for when I have sex with a civvy. We are in whats known as a ouroboros. Constantly eating our own tail in a never ending cycle.

Unless you chop your balls off there is no other alternative.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 09:25:51 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I used to think about this a lot. When does the need for sex end ? I came to the conclusion that it will never end. We are animals in a endless cycle of wanting sex. It is what we are programmed to want and need. As soon as I have had a decent or even mediocre punt I am looking at when my next punt will be. The same for when I have sex with a civvy. We are in whats known as a ouroboros. Constantly eating our own tail in a never ending cycle.

Age should see some of it decline. After all the penison dosent go that far now does it;?..

Offline NightKid

Why is it I can last a couple of weeks before succumbing to the need to park my meat, but, straight after a punt I'm back on AW trying to line up another one asap!
One punt just doesn't seem enough to quell my burning loins...

If this is about wanting to stop punting temporarily, try a sports injury ... been working like a charm for me these past few months.  :lol:

BJvirgin

there's plenty of medications that will kill your libido

Offline santiago2

there's plenty of medications that will kill your libido
ive been going to a therapist  for an injury in my thigh, her treatment seems to work, but she does insist on giving me a happy ending, better than painkillers she says

LL

To scratch the itch I think you need to have a punt where you've actually had enough sex but carry on anyway for another pop.  By this point it's not even pleasurable and maybe even uncomfortable.  It's a bit like drinking in that if you've drunk so much that you're sick and then ill the next day, you perhaps won't drink again for a couple of weeks.  Of course I don't recommend either of these cases.  So punt responsibly folks :)

If I had more money than I was able to spend (like Brewster on Brewster's Millions!) I fear that my life would just become a cycle of:
Eat; Sleep; Punt; Repeat.

Offline threechilliman

straight after a punt I'm back on AW trying to line up another one asap!

+1. I always have to have one lined up, even if it's a couple of weeks away.

tcm

JV547845

If I've had a really really good punt that cost more than average that will satisfy me for a while.  Also a good punt but where the WG's HJ was too vigorous I often feel like I need a few days for my foreskin to recover but even that's not always stopped me in the past.

Sparquin

+1. I always have to have one lined up, even if it's a couple of weeks away.

tcm

The more I punt the more I want.

Offline portable

Depends on how good the punt was.  A really good one makes me think "why don't I do this every week", but a mediocre one does put me off for a couple of weeks.

For me I think it's the other way around. I really, really shouldn't be spending the money, so with a great punt, I feel like I've not wasted money and left very satisfied. I know I can see that girl again for the same when I like and so just put it all to the back of my mind. What I mean is that afterwards, I'm not on AW searching for something I don't need because I feel like I've found it and can go back at a later date. An average or worse punt just leaves me feeling a bit crap at wasting the money, and -stupidly- I'm more likely to then spend more money to have a good one.

Quesadilla

I'd say both - a really good punt makes me want to go straight back out and do it again - as I did last week, seeing the same lady twice in the space of 4 days because she got me so horny.

At the same time having a bad one means I don't feel remotely satisfied and I have to punt again asap to put that behind me.  As Sparquin said, one way or another the more I punt the more I want.