Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Agency - Taxi Fees for Duo's  (Read 567 times)

Offline Surrey1974

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before

Was enquiring with a certain Thai agency for a duo. The two girls locations are less than half a mile away from each other which would take under 10 mins to walk after checking on Google maps. They advised that a taxi fee of £30 would be applied.

How can they justify this? Anyone else has come across this or even challenged this?

Thank You

Offline MrMohican

If they dont take a taxi and decide to walk to yours they'll still need to walk back so thats 20 minutes out of their day thats exclusively given over to you. Time that they could otherwise be earning money in. If it were An incall where you come to them in theory as soon as your booking finishes they could slot in another punter, so your basically covering them for that lost earning potential.

Bearing in mind their hourly rate is £150 charging £30 to cover travel time for two girls seems pretty fair to me.

Offline southcoastpunter

Does it matter what anyone else thinks? The only important question is whether the additional charge is worth it TO YOU!

If so pay it, if not move on!!

Offline Stevelondon

:D :lol: :lol:        If someone’s not moaning about the fees SP’s charge……….its got to the stage where the price of cab fares come into the equation.

You gotta laugh 😂

Offline YoungBrom

I think it's a fair question actually, not something I've encountered to be honest so I'd say this is a dodgy practice

Offline southcoastpunter

I think it's a fair question actually, not something I've encountered to be honest so I'd say this is a dodgy practice

IMO - no it’s not! The question is how can this be justified to a group of punters! What are we likely to say ? Some will say it’s just another way to up the price. Some will say we don’t know where they actuwill be coming from on the day some will say don’t pay it and others like me will say if you think it’s worth it pay it if not don’t pay it!
 Whatever we can’t posssibly say if it’s justified and you won’t get consist answer anyway - so it’s pointless question!

Offline petermisc

If the weather is foul then it's possible to get quite wind blown or soaked even on a 10 minute walk.  There may also be times at night when a girl may not be comfortable walking alone, particularly if new to the area.  Easier to just have a consistent policy to avoid punters complaining about being charged this time when last time not.

Complaining about this is a bit like complaining a girl charged you extra for cim, but she only spent less than a minute with cum actually in her mouth.  Or complaining about being charged outcall rate although the girl didn't have far to travel to get to you.  If you want a chargeable service, then you pay for it.  So as long as it is stated on the website that duos incur a taxi fee if the girls aren't at the same address, I don't see the problem.  The OP seems to be expecting a freebie.