Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lilith - Birmingham  (Read 3740 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline da26

Miss_Lilith External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150

Short review as she has loads. Was in Birmingham in December so thought I’d try and see Lilith. Booked ahead via AW plus confirmation texts closer to booking and on the day. She is very concise which I expected having read other reviews. Her place is very smart in the outskirts of Birmingham.

She looks fantastic and feels great. Had a great time from start to end. Lots of DFK, great OWO, RO and protected sex (mish, doggy, cowgirl).

Very dry sense of humour… her semi regular winking was a bit kooky… sometimes with comic timing… sometimes a bit random. But all positive and friendly.

My only bit of constructive feedback is that after first pop she was playing with the wee fella straight away. Perhaps a wee rest would be better, but I managed a second.

Very happy I was saw this fun beauty and would definitely see her again if ever I end up in Birmingham in the future.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Metzoid

Good review! Some of the best sex ive had with a sp has been with her. She really knows what shes doing and her body is incredible. But i do agree with the whole giving a little break thing!

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

She does look FAF,where abouts would the outskirts be as I'm not too keen on driving all the way into the centre.

Offline chatbite

Not sure if she's still in the same place but it's usually over by the JQ

Offline Neojay76

Good review again for Lilith. Glad you had a great time.  Dont get into Birmingham very much which is a shame cos she sounds amazing. Subscribed to her OF instead, but all that’s done is get me to want to see her more!