Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H - Birmingham  (Read 1885 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7017352) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Denton

External Link/Members Only

I happened to be in Birmingham when Melanie H was paying her increasingly infrequent trips to the city, as she's more London based now, so couldn't miss out on her.

I sent a text on a Friday morning to book for an early evening meeting with her, and a few texts later it was all sorted and a postcode near Chinatown was given, which turned out to be a clean, modern flat.

Once I'd got buzzed in I was met by a petite, fairly petty blonde Polish woman.  Shower taken and I went to the bedroom to see her now in her underwear.

She set out the rules of the game; no fingers and no OWO which I knew it advance so we got down to business.  Not before she put on the radio to Kiss radio (perhaps picked on the name alone) but the music was bloody awful!

Anyway, lots of DFk took place with her then taking off her bra to show her new assets which I went gently with.  However the DDs look good!

Off came the knickers and on went the condom for some good deep throat, although I suspect it would have been much nicer without the jacket.  I then went down on her clean shaven pussy for some RO and it was very good.

After that we did a few positions including spoons, doggy, Mish and cowgirl until I popped in the bag.  A little massage from Melanie took place as I recovered for round 2.

We carried on in round 2 until her alarm went off to warn her time was running out so finished me by hand, and I came over her tits.

Shower taken, and £150 handed over for a very good start to the weekend.  Just a shame she is in London so much now as otherwise I'd be back.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP. I paid £140 for an hour last year with her, no OWO, and now she's at £150 and added 'no fingering' to her 'not likes' list as well ? She's looking more and more like an expensive P&D.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:27:38 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Pdiddy2017

Thanks for the review op, I saw Melanie a long time ago when she first came on the scene, way before I registered on here. I think she was near the 120 mark per hour then.

She's a good fuck and did OWO all the time and I think fingering was allowed, sorry not entirely sure on fingering as it was a long time ago. She let you bang as hard and long as you wanted in your allotted time, but she was very very quite and never did any small talk let alone a pre or post punt conversation.

I saw her twice and gave her a good seeing to, I certainly would not pay her prices with her limited likes. Got some regulars I see lower than her price who offer a bigger like list.

Again thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Offline Denton

Thanks for the review op, I saw Melanie a long time ago when she first came on the scene, way before I registered on here. I think she was near the 120 mark per hour then.

She's a good fuck and did OWO all the time and I think fingering was allowed, sorry not entirely sure on fingering as it was a long time ago. She let you bang as hard and long as you wanted in your allotted time, but she was very very quite and never did any small talk let alone a pre or post punt conversation.

I saw her twice and gave her a good seeing to, I certainly would not pay her prices with her limited likes. Got some regulars I see lower than her price who offer a bigger like list.

Again thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Yes, it sounds like she's not changed apart from her prices and likes list.  She really let me bang her hard, and pre and post chat was minimal although she was more talkative when giving the massage. My problem is that I am a sucker for petite blondes....

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Seen her a few times (reviewd the first, not since)
Shes slightly pricey, but I found her to provide a really good solid service.

As others have said, she can take a right good pounding and will jsut let you pound as long as you like

Offline Jasonk71

£150ph & doesn't do owo. Pathetic