Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TheBlueberryGirl - Kings Cross  (Read 2524 times)

46 review(s) for The Blueberry Girl (40 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline MrMakers

External Link/Members Only

My travels took me back to London and had not seen Alice for 2 years so decided that was too long (My previous review is on my profile)  £250 for 90 mins (now showing 280) - declined £100 for anal (previous meet was 150/hr + 30 anal).  Initially disappointed at the new anal price but didn't end up impacting my enjoyment.  Same location 5 mins from Kings cross.

Appearance:  Hot outfit (tight red top almost popping buttons with a black leather skirt).  She says shes lost around 10kg, which may or may not be true but she looked either way.  Also had new tits since last meeting, which again were good but didn't recall having a problem with the old pair.

Meet: Nonstop high level GFE.  Kiss as I walked in the door.  Sat down, kiss, a few sentences of chat, kissing, got us a glass of wine, kiss, hand on knee while chatting, kiss, off with a shirt and a few of her buttons, more kissing.  Had a crazy photographic memory of what we chatted about 2 years ago, I mentioned this and she swore that it wasn't that long and it was just last summer.  Into the bedroom with good oral and reverse oral.  She requested to start in spoons and she had a quick couple orgasms right off the bat.  Moved to missionary and then to some amazing cowgirl, where she went 15 minutes nonstop and refused to let me up or change positions without me coming - took all I had to last that long.  Does a nice massage with oils and lots of kissing and kissing ears and back of neck.  Asked for round 2 so hopped in the shower to wash off oils (and you guessed, more kissing), then started round two in doggy, which she then requested to put her knees together (usually a position guys request, a first) and had another couple orgasms, then again demanded me to fuck her until I got my second pop which happened quite quickly after some of her dirty talk.  Took a while to get dressed and sorted and showered again, still DFK through the whole process - went close to 30 minutes over and almost missed my train.

Shouldn't be surprising my stance from last punt has not changed, easiest recommendation and repeat and the best GFE provider I've been with by a mile, second place is not close

Offline rage666

874 reviews on AW. She greeted quite a few passengers from KGX

Offline Julius1966

Saw Alice about 3 years ago when I first started punting. She was my 3rd or 4th sp.
Had a great time with her and I glad she's still delivering a quality service.
I've ben wondering about going back for round 2 but worried about being disappointed.
You might have talked me into it!