Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexysafire  (Read 2375 times)

Offline daverfc

Has anyone seen here or heard about here? Shes advertising regularly and know the place she works from but as yet I cant seem to find any info on here on here using her number.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline romeolee

yes i have seen her a couple of times, she is an ex stripper so pritty hot and overall worth a visit

Offline tallfitmike

I saw her once around 3 years ago - great legs and body, friendly and an ex pole dancer. She's the only girl to have properly done the splits on me whilst in reverse cowgirl...  ;) Worth seeing in my opinion and last time I looked at her profile she was doing a £100 deal for an hour. 

Offline dizietsmae

Has anyone seen here or heard about here? Shes advertising regularly and know the place she works from but as yet I cant seem to find any info on here on here using her number.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does she work from a  parlour then or her own place?  Always prefer seeing girls in their own place and she looks lovely!

Offline daverfc

I would say it is not her own place as I have seen a few different girls working there over the years.

Its a house that is still being built and has been for 4 or 5 years already, in Winnersh.

hashtag

Limited oral have to make the moves to get anywhere for prices she charges there are ladies willing to do more than she does

Offline dizietsmae

Limited oral have to make the moves to get anywhere for prices she charges there are ladies willing to do more than she does

Probably true, but I fancy an english girl for around 100 that I fancy, she fits the bill at the mo, although OWO is a deal breaker! Got any suggestions in the area??

a10

Sorry, I may be being a bit dense here, but what do you mean? Is she a bit shy and as the punter you have to move things along to get a good service?

Probably true, but I fancy an english girl for around 100 that I fancy, she fits the bill at the mo, although OWO is a deal breaker! Got any suggestions in the area??

I thought she offered OWO on her profile? Are you saying she doesn't offer it?

Offline dizietsmae

No idea really, I think it says at discretion?  Was just going on hashtags rather sparse reply lol!  Well will hopefully see her soon and find out!

a10

Well it looks like hashtag isn't one to trust! Banned already, and for being an obsessive stalker too  :dash:

Ah well, dizietsmse, I look forward to your review - she's one I've had an eye on too  :thumbsup:

Offline dizietsmae

Well it looks like hashtag isn't one to trust! Banned already, and for being an obsessive stalker too  :dash:

Ah well, dizietsmse, I look forward to your review - she's one I've had an eye on too  :thumbsup:

Lol makes me feel better about seeing her!