Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lilith - Birmingham  (Read 4587 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kerosene

Comms - Booked in advance. Arrange time and date, then text to confirm on the day. The messages received were concise, detailed and discreet. I get that needing to book ahead might be a bit of a snag for some.

Location - A flat in the centre to outskirts of Birmingham city centre. There's plenty of parking options about. Good shower well stocked with toiletries, and wardrobes with full length mirrors. I like the mirrors.

Paid £150 for a one hour booking.

Profile pics are a good respresentation of Lilith, and what could expect her to be wearing.

The services I was after were all ones that were on her likes list. I think some things I've gone for are not ones she often gets asked for, but everything was delivered with enthusiasm. All very enjoyable.

Over time, I've had a few bookings with Lilith and they've all been to the same standard.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dark Vader

The services I was after were all ones that were on her likes list. I think some things I've gone for are not ones she often gets asked for
Is it a secret?

Offline Kerosene

Is it a secret?
I don't want to leave a breadcrumb trail that might link me on UKP to elsewhere. I was trying to get to that the point that all services on the list seem to be catered for.

Offline alabama1

« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 09:50:32 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Dark Vader

I don't want to leave a breadcrumb trail that might link me on UKP to elsewhere. I was trying to get to that the point that all services on the list seem to be catered for.
Throw her off the scent. She's a smart one. I bet money she will know who you are.

Offline JontyR

I don't want to leave a breadcrumb trail that might link me on UKP to elsewhere.

Hansel and Gretel fetish I wager. Grimm bro.

Offline ozzy141

been trying to get a booking with her since last month with no response  :unknown:

Offline Dark Vader

been trying to get a booking with her since last month with no response  :unknown:
Have you followed her rules to the T ?

Offline ozzy141

Have you followed her rules to the T ?

yes done everything on her profile but still no response  :scare:

Offline Dark Vader

yes done everything on her profile but still no response 
How did you make contact?

Offline ozzy141

How did you make contact?

send a text and tried WA as well still nothing...

Offline Dark Vader

send a text and tried WA as well still nothing...
And you are using the number that is on the website now? as that's a new number.

Offline ozzy141

And you are using the number that is on the website now? as that's a new number.

yes using the latest number on site now same one used before still nothing ...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 06:43:42 pm by ozzy141 »

Offline Dark Vader

yes using the latest number on site now same one used before still nothing ...
I don't know then mate. She's usually good on comms. What did the text say?

Offline ozzy141

I don't know then mate. She's usually good on comms. What did the text say?

Zilch sent loads of message got zero response.

Offline Dark Vader

Zilch sent loads of message got zero response.
No mate what did your message say?

Offline RandomGuy99

Is your message on AW marked as read?

What time was it read?

If not, then wait for it to be read and her to reply.

She could be busy doing something else. Apparently, SPs aren't sitting there 24x7 waiting for our messages to arrive.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 07:25:51 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline ozzy141

No mate what did your message say?

It said "bitch get on your knees" hahaha  :lol:

nah seriously though it was very polite just asked if i could make a booking