Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heli Baby  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? Just appeared in South Harrow

Looks like she has been in different locations since February? and profile was previously a couple of different girls

Offline ForrestGump

She looks good, Steve. Nice full lips.  :P

Best Egyptian artwork of the day award?

Offline Steve2

Back in Morden!!! These girls move fast

Offline SamLP

She was in Ealing several days ago. I was considering her but didn't go for it.

Darknight11

west8

Sorry, this member's profile information cannot be presented at this time.

The happy one

Any girl that moves that quick is pimped in my view

So I would not even entertain meeting her

If an independant found somewhere where there was a couple a day they would not be upping sticks every day trying another area of the same city

Move on is my suggestion for what it's worth

See she has moved again now in Victoria

James999

Any girl that moves that quick is pimped in my view

It is likely that the majority of Romanian / Hungarians are pimped, after all what chance does an EE girl with poor / little english language have of setting up a working flat in the UK, even working people find the deposit and references a challenge.  :music:

Oh and of course get themselves verified straight away on AW (Something most British pro$$ies can't manage)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:12:08 am by James999 »

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? Just appeared in South Harrow

Looks like she has been in different locations since February? and profile was previously a couple of different girls

Hungarian... avoid especially she has no feedback, you will get disappointed. Hungarians usually don't like FK, DFK, anal play or CIM.
And if they do OWO they don't do it properly and they will charge you extra.
Just by reading her intro I conclude that.... one will waste his money with her.
Even her enjoy list is not attractive.
Your own risk.

Offline Steve2

Thanks for the words of wisdom Bob

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

It is likely that the majority of Romanian / Hungarians are pimped
, after all what chance does an EE girl with poor / little english language have of setting up a working flat in the UK, even working people find the deposit and references a challenge.  :music:

Oh and of course get themselves verified straight away on AW (Something most British pro$$ies can't manage)

Indeed the vast majority are pimped and they tend to change pimps who offer a good deal that's why these girls move from one place to another very often ;)

Bobdayley

Thanks for the words of wisdom Bob

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Your Welcome Steve, the pleasure is all mine Sir.  :hi:

Online Markus

Hi, anyone seen her yet?

I got a text back with a postcode and services. OWO, Sex(with condom), 69, massage. etc

Might TOFTT tomorrow unless anybody can confirm whether she is good or not. 

Offline punk

never saw her but got the same reply as above, her or the pimp seemed friendly enough.

Online Markus

Yeah, whoever it was spoke very good english. Working up until 2am everyday apparently.

Anyways, Il make a decision in the morning. Might go for half an hour to see if any good.

Offline adindas

I already met her a few times in  a few diffferent location. Start when she was working in Stratford about two years ago. Two years ago she was very good, french kissing, light finger is llowed.

She has been using various name e.g Monique, Maria, Stacy, Lara croft. The last one Heli seems to be her favourite as she has been using this name for about a year know.

The last time a met her a few months ago in Harrow, still good but not as good as the first one. She did not allow kissing and finger anymore.

Her picture are genuine. It looks quite attractive with decent tall (about 5' 8")

Offline punk

shame that she looks quite a good fuck.

Offline tom3462

Seen her in Brixton. Very good but I like cheap girls!

Offline punk

Seen her in Brixton. Very good but I like cheap girls!

write a review.

jason26

I saw her last week in Ealing Broadway. She is not a bad looking girl(6/10). She is slimmer than her pictures portray her but her body is still decent. I booked for 15 minutes and she was all over me. Literally as soon as I sat on the bed she was kissing my neck and ripping my shirt off. She then gave me OW before we went onto missionary until I popped. I must say she was very responsive as we were light kissing quite a bit and she seemed to enjoy herself (panting with pleasure).

£30 for 15 minutes is VFM imo.

Offline Sedlmayer

Hungarian... avoid especially she has no feedback, you will get disappointed. Hungarians usually don't like FK, DFK, anal play or CIM.
And if they do OWO they don't do it properly and they will charge you extra.
Just by reading her intro I conclude that.... one will waste his money with her.
Even her enjoy list is not attractive.
Your own risk.

We'll have to agree to  differ here - you've obviously never met Bella of Tottenham Hale, Smiley Sindy, Hazel Kitty, Crystal of Harrow.... :unknown:

Offline punk

We'll have to agree to  differ here - you've obviously never met Bella of Tottenham Hale, Smiley Sindy, Hazel Kitty, Crystal of Harrow.... :unknown:

i think he was on LSD that day. :unknown:

Offline punk

I saw her last week in Ealing Broadway. She is not a bad looking girl(6/10). She is slimmer than her pictures portray her but her body is still decent. I booked for 15 minutes and she was all over me. Literally as soon as I sat on the bed she was kissing my neck and ripping my shirt off. She then gave me OW before we went onto missionary until I popped. I must say she was very responsive as we were light kissing quite a bit and she seemed to enjoy herself (panting with pleasure).

£30 for 15 minutes is VFM imo.

what is her nearest station?

jason26

Ealing Broadway is her nearest station and is about a 10 minute walk to her place.

Offline punk

Ealing Broadway is her nearest station and is about a 10 minute walk to her place.

thanks  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

i think he was on LSD that day. :unknown:

Possibly, or else he's a twat.... :unknown:

Monmouth

Saw her today (Xmas day) and not a bad service if a bit mechanical. Came twice and got the full hour. Not bad for Sixty quid.

Offline The_Don

Saw her today (Xmas day) and not a bad service if a bit mechanical. Came twice and got the full hour. Not bad for Sixty quid.

If you have the time, could you do a review please?

Offline what-a man

Never knew hazel kitty was Hungarian, I thought she was Australian.

Offline Sedlmayer

Never knew hazel kitty was Hungarian, I thought she was Australian.

Born in Australia of Hungarian parents who later returned to Hungary so she had most of her education in Hungary and has a Hungarian passport.

Offline Sheer Tights

Saw her last week and had fantastic GFE. She shares a flat near Ealing Broadway with Mira and Bianca but dont do 3somes.
 She looked gorgeous wearing a bra,  barely black tights & heels and started off with OWO before moving on to lots of  kissing, massage & amazing handjob with oil. Heli then took off her bra & tghts for me to wear. As I put them on she slipped into a pair of nude control top tights which were such a turn on with her nude coloured heels and then we got down to it in all positions. We finished with mish which made her moan with pleasure. During the hour we made love three times. Very sexy girl but wont be filmed however will definitely will visit again. I'd say she's as good as Laura Rossi