Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Wandsworth  (Read 2457 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£110 - 1 Hour.

(Already very well reviewed, of course.)

I sent a text a few days in advance to book. She texted back agreeing a suitable time and asked me to confirm on the day, which I did.

Crystal.Lady is based in a block of flats about 5 minutes walk from Wandsworth Town station. I texted when outside and she replied giving me her flat number. Her flat is up a few flights of stairs.

On arrival she greeted me with a long snogging session. She is a little over 5 feet tall and very well presented wearing a little black dress, black stockings and suspenders and black underwear. Her age is given on AW as "55", but I suspect she is a wee bit older than that. After coming up for air I gave her the money and took a shower. The bathroom was nice enough and very clean.

Back into the bedroom for some more full on kissing and touching. She took her dress off and we moved onto the bed. She got on top of me and I took her bra off to touch and suck her breasts. She took off her knickers and lay back opening her legs so that I could lick her clean, fresh pussy. Then into a 69 before we lay next to each other and she gave me a hand job to completion as we snogged. All together quite vanilla I know but, being of a certain age and knowing my limitations, I was happy enough.

She gave me some tissues and wet wipes to clean up and we had a little chat before it was time for me to go. I know it wasn't what I was there for but I found her very nice, friendly,engaging and good to talk to.

It was good to see a lady in what I would call "traditional underwear" with stockings and suspenders so I suspect I will feel the urge see her again.I suspect she may not appeal to everybody but I would recommend from my experience if you would like to see an experienced older lady who knows how to please. Reasonably priced in this day and age too I thought.

Online pumps

One mans vanilla is another man's PSE.. and vice versa

Good to see she's still performing well, truly independent Hungarians don't tend to let you down.

Thanks for reviewing

Online LLPunting

She is a bit of an older gem for the elder bloke who prefers an age appropriate companion that still enjoys sex and being sexy.  Every younger SP I've repeated has fallen by the wayside over the years becoming jaded, greedy, erratic or more rarely retiring at the height of her powers having earned her pot of gold or found a wealthy benefactor.