Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyRaunchyKaris Stockport  (Read 2661 times)

9 review(s) for SexyRaunchyKaris (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stanr

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £70

For 2024 I am planning to see all 10 girls that I have on my AW Hot List.

Karis is the first one I have now seen as she was the longest person on my list, having previously tried and failed to meet her, many years ago. Comms were good and a date/time arranged.

Excellent first meet, probably one of the best first meets I have had. Karis is so easy to talk to, it was as though we had known each other for ages.

Attractive lady and after a quick chat we had a good long snog. Got to admit, she is a brilliant kisser, just as I like it. Clothes were soon on the floor, and she dropped to her knees and gave me one of the best bj’s I have had, maintaining full eye contact with me all the time, which was so horny.

Couldn’t wait too long as full horn was happening and, once the bag was on, we then had sex in missionary and doggy. Very enthusiastic sex and eventually I came all over her stomach!

Cleaned up and more chatting and off I went, with a smile on my face.

Absolutely first-class punt and not just VFM, but totally enjoyable. No clockwatching and will deffo return.

Online WARSZAWA16

Online Bustydusty

She sounds really good but I’ve found her comms to be terrible so have given up trying to book

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Has she put weight on as I think others have said about her pics being years old now?

What dress size would you say she is currently?
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Has she put weight on as I think others have said about her pics being years old now?

I saw her once about 10-12 years ago, some of those pics are still the same  :thumbsdown:

Offline stanr

I am a bloke, not got a clue on ladies dress sizes lol... she wasn't wearing one hahaha

Offline stanr

She sounds really good but I’ve found her comms to be terrible so have given up trying to book

Yes they arnt good and i struck lucky, eventually... but she admits she doesn't check her messages often as this is now very much a parttime sideline i gathered

Offline stanr

I saw her once about 10-12 years ago, some of those pics are still the same  :thumbsdown:

yes the pics are a tad flattering/old but my overall experience on the day was really good. I had a seriously fun time with her so from my perspective the pics are irrelevant, however yes i concur that it may be off putting/disappointing to others.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

I am a bloke, not got a clue on ladies dress sizes lol... she wasn't wearing one hahaha

I'll rephrase the question then for you...

Was she -

Skinny?
Toned?
Had a bit of a belly?
A fat knacker?

Give us a clue  :dash:

Offline stanr

I'll rephrase the question then for you...

Was she -

Skinny?
Toned?
Had a bit of a belly?
A fat knacker?

Give us a clue  :dash:

Great firm tits, awesome arse and a bit of a belly.... happy?

Offline Logitech

She was one of my first punts at a flat in reddish like about a decade ago..

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Great firm tits, awesome arse and a bit of a belly.... happy?

Better, wasn't difficult was it?  :hi:

Offline Numberone

Better, wasn't difficult was it?  :hi:
1 review per year as well, maybe you should be more respectful of him

Offline marc_hotsteppa

1 review per year as well, maybe you should be more respectful of him

I'd pipe down if I were you as it's up to the Mods/Admin to look at numbers of reviews, NOT other users as you can get banned for that, so watch yourself. 

Offline stanr

Dont get so stressed guys!!

Am not really arsed either way if someone wants more detail or not, always happy to provide extra info (if i can) if they think something is missing from my review....am just shit at knowing dress sizes hahaha, which was what was originally asked for :yahoo:

more important things in life to stress about (i am a Man U fan hahaha)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:16:54 pm by stanr »

Offline Numberone

I'd pipe down if I were you as it's up to the Mods/Admin to look at numbers of reviews, NOT other users as you can get banned for that, so watch yourself.
I will pipeup / down when I choose to, not when some rude keyboard warrior suggests it. Why don't you run along and see a lady and post a review and make a positive contribution to the site rather than goading people
?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Probably best to leave this one here, please.

Offline Springoid

Congratulations OP on getting this one.  Tried many times, almost got an appointment and she went quiet.  Shame, as she sounds just my type.

Offline stanr

Congratulations OP on getting this one.  Tried many times, almost got an appointment and she went quiet.  Shame, as she sounds just my type.

Not the easiest to pin down but deffo worth it.. am looking to meet her again soon for round 2