Author Topic: Deluxe Massage - Therapists  (Read 6807 times)

Offline anujok

Hello,

I’m trying to book Katy  External Link/Members Only  On deluxe massage, I think she is also on purple Mighty as Ivy  External Link/Members Only

But seems to be off work since December last week!

Anyone seen this one? Looks Brazilian.


And also Coco - Seems Japanese -  External Link/Members Only

Jasmine & Anu - Indian or Nepali - External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


I usually get a response saying they aren’t working or won’t travel such a far distance and I book hotels in zone 2 of London!

Any lead would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Offline dross

maybe ask where which area they're located and where they're happy to travel to and book your hotel that way around?

Online yesbby

Haven’t seen any of those girls. The Indians look lovely. 

I was trying to book one recently and it took three goes before they told me she wouldn’t visit my area. It’s a bit unconnected for communication. There was a Brazilian on there I was trying to book for 6 months and they would never get back to me (presumably because she never replied to their text as she had gone back to Brazil without notifying them)

Offline anujok

Yeah, or they say £40 travel cost and we all know this travel cost is the agencies commission + they take off another 30% off the massage price. No wonder extras are sky rocketing!

I had to say no to Jasmine (Indian) as I was quoted £40 travel fee!  But later made up my mind to book her and just didn’t hear anything back.



Offline dross

I also wonder if some are just pretty things in the window to get the punters in and are never actually there y'know

Offline nunyabeesnees

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 28
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hello,

I’m trying to book Katy  External Link/Members Only  On deluxe massage, I think she is also on purple Mighty as Ivy  External Link/Members Only

But seems to be off work since December last week!

Anyone seen this one? Looks Brazilian.


And also Coco - Seems Japanese -  External Link/Members Only

Jasmine & Anu - Indian or Nepali - External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


I usually get a response saying they aren’t working or won’t travel such a far distance and I book hotels in zone 2 of London!

Any lead would be great!

Thanks a lot!

A few months ago I asked Deluxe Massage who was available at the weekend and they texted me the pictures for Ivy / Katy. So she's still around, just "under the counter" so to speak and not ont he website

Offline paceywitter

Anyone seen sandy from deluxe ? Wonder how galena doing also ,no reviews on her lately

Offline Barneypunt

Anyone seen sandy from deluxe ? Wonder how galena doing also ,no reviews on her lately

Have you seen anyone from deluxe this year? :hi:

Offline paceywitter

No because don't think there has been many promising reviews lately..prices gone up....the guy who last reviewed galena paid decent but had a cracker with her...sandy and her interest me most....marina does but don't think she does  blowjobs

Offline albsure69


Has anyone else seen Zlata now with both Purple and Deluxe?

I saw her a while ago but looking for a more current review of what’s available.