Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond D of Redditch is back but in Stratford  (Read 3052 times)

Offline saf1976

I've been using Adultwork for over 10 years now and this girl was really big on it for those first few years. I'm sure old timers will know her or see her.

External Link/Members Only

She was absolute filth.

I did a 15 minute car meet with her in Redditch and she does not mess about.

Maybe a bit on the curvy chubby side, as per her pics, but I see she is doing a topless hand job for £20.

Anyone have any more recent experience of her?

Offline vision2014

I agree ive spoken to her when she was over in brum working out by the m6  she is total filthy to talk to I could have cum on the phone she has been on my to do list for a long time
you need to phone or text her to arrange don't bother with AW she only logs in ever 5 days or so
I know she is big on car meets
I saw her back start of summer in Evesham just walked past her she still curvy fucking huge tits which were hanging out she is a very sexy and fuckable women 

Offline macmate

Been on my hotlist for ages, but not seen her yet. She was in Worcester the other week and was tempted by a little in-car fun - if I'd have known she was that filthy I'd have made the effort!! Defo keep her on the radar now... She looks pretty filthy in her PG and those tits look fun, is that still a fair reflection of her birdlip10?

Online EYEPUNT

I have know/been seeing Diamond for well over 10 years.  Her specialality is hand jobs and bj's where you loose your load over those massive massive yes i said massive boobs.  Very keen on car meets, but I have had the pleasure of a full service as an incall (not sure if her circumstances allow that at present).  Curvey,natural and bubbley.  Last located Evesham, Stratford, Worcester.  Well worth the time/trouble.

Offline vision2014

I know she's been advertising ages to find a  incall location for her self to use id love to have a filthy hourwith her but at the same time I would love to fuck her over my bonnet
better get in before the cold weather comes in

richjones21

I too have met Diamond numerous times (we're even friends on facebook).
She's taken time off to have a baby and her commitments mean she can't work full time from a house.
Deffo worth meeting for one of her famous bj's and her tits are without doubt awesome.
I have seen some videos of her on line I'll try post a link if anybody is interested?

Chess Man

Hi, is Diamond D still around?  I've tried to contact her a few times but no response?

Offline ianp1976

I tried to make an appointment with her last week but after texting back and forth she then wasnt free until much later that night for a car meet so I gave up.

Offline macmate

Back in Redditch by the looks... Seems like she makes herself available at short notice, so just chance if you're looking too. Shame, as I think she'd be worth it.

Chess Man

Finally heard from her.  Just doing car meets, too risky for me.  Shame though

Offline Riyjay13

Can anyone vouch for how old her photos are in her gallery?

She's been on my 'to do' list since I saw this thread - her photos are seriously horny wanking material.

Offline macmate

Her videos were stamped 2006, pictures seem to match her hairstyle and look so reasonable to assume from that period. I'd say the current profile pics are relatively recent.

Offline vision2014

Hi yep she looks just how she did then ive see in her few months ago but not for a booking but I know of her

Chess Man

External Link/Members Only

She was absolute filth.

I did a 15 minute car meet with her in Redditch and she does not mess about

I would usually never think about a car meet, but there's something about this one!  Was the car meet safe?  Where did you go ( obviously not exact address but does she use a country lane or unused car park?)

Offline vision2014

Chess man I never saw her for meet I saw her in passing in town
but I really do want to meet her
Your questions are on my mind too

Offline saf1976

I met her in a  car meet in Redditch a few years back. She knew all the areas and finally found somewhere suitable. Was trustworthy at the time (2008 iish)