Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch incall  (Read 6915 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
2 review(s) for MILLENA_ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4109689) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
2 review(s) for HOT_MIA_21 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline ismelluk

Saw Mia in August 23. Paid £250 for 1hr. Needed anal and I actually saw her twice in quick succession, only doing 1 review though and both experiences were basically identical but I'm going to have to give a neutral even though I went back. Will explain why below...

External Link/Members Only

Location: Easy to find flat on Shoreditch high street. Buzzed straight through and finely lift to get to the flat but no real problems. Well kept flat with shower available, plenty of towels etc.

Comms: Great - booked a few days before purely via text and very responsive.

Appearance/personality: I was kinda floored when the lift doors opened and I saw her in this outstanding lingerie and fully made up. She is STUNNING, no two ways about it - like a supermodel, the kind of person you can just stare at. However Bodywise, not really my type - Very very slim (almost too much), slim frame not amazing medium/small fake tits in my opinion and no arse/hips whatsoever. I was turned on by the fact she's a physical specimen, facially and a supermodel-esque rather than the body if you get what I mean.

I actually booked her for 45 mins initiall and handed £50 over as soon as I saw her to make in an hour meet to give you an idea of how good I thought she looked and the effort she puts in.

She was very warm and lovely vibe wise as soon as I came in. I don't normally do DFK unless the SP initiates, it's take it or leave it for me and she never did so it was all LFK. Had a quick shower and she quickly gave be a lapdance as soon as I got out the bathroom.

Services: OWO, LFK, anal, multiple positions

Lapdance to start things off and I was so horny by her appearance I didn't care she was rubbing a bony arse against my cock, I still had blinkers on. She gets on her knees and gives a decent blowjob, licking, little spitting, not too wet and no wear near as sloppy or deep as I like but I didn't come for a BJ tbh. A slight hint of tooth. She comes up and asks the bum or pussy question. Yeah I go bum.

Again her bent over is fine as I'm so horny but her slim physique is not really for me, bony as fuck. She lubes up, rubbers me up and guides my cock into her arsehole. It's tight, really tight and we struggle for a bit. She asks me to go gently in and eventually I'm in, I don't feel like I can go hard but it's fulfilling my anal itch - we go doggy, prone and Mish and doggy again in anal and I'm so ready to explode I release in the bag about 30 m just staring at her gorgeous face.

I go for another shower and I come back to a terrible massage by MIA, like really terrible it's funny but I don't care it's just killing time till round 2. She flips me over and gives another suck until another bum or pussy question. I go pussy this time and we start off on doggy. Because it's round two, I'm struggling - the view just isn't for me. We switch to Mish because looking at her stunning face should be enough but I just can't get there. Lanky legs just flailing everywhere, she's not really into it, can tell she's faking it and started feeling like I'm fucking the slenderman.

I apologise pull out and say I better get going around the 50min mark. She seems disappointed and tries kissing me, and getting me to stay a little longer which is admirable but I'm not feeling it anymore so have a nice chat whilst getting ready and leave. She really is a lovely girl tbh.

Would I go back again? - No Well I did initially for a second booking a few weeks later because she genuinely is stunning and me thinking it was just me on the day but pretty much the same thing happened again with second pop. She's too expensive to go back again now I think and hypothetically if I did get the itch it would be for one pop.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 02:26:57 pm by ismelluk »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I agree, for me never anything other neutral all day any day. Which is a crying shame as she is stunning (I even quite liked her body, although it has been a while since I saw her so she may have lost even more weight) and just the most polite and lovely lady.

Offline thebastard

It was weird, when I saw her the last 10 to 15 minutes she seemed a lot more genuine and affectionate.  That's why I'll go back and see her again!

Offline Maverick1808

It was weird, when I saw her the last 10 to 15 minutes she seemed a lot more genuine and affectionate.  That's why I'll go back and see her again!

I’ve seen a few girls who’ve done that, it’s all a ploy to get you to come back. Even after a shit punt a girl will be all affectionate during the last few minutes and whilst I’m getting dressed saying come back soon baby blah blah blah

Offline patelprat

Ah Mia, my very first review on here...such bittersweet memories (she was sweet, but some on here were bitter :lol:). I got roasted for it.
Haven't seen her for ages. Must arrange a reunion to see if she really has lost her magic or not.

And maybe then post another review to piss some people off  :D

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:06:35 pm by patelprat »

Offline thebastard

I’ve seen a few girls who’ve done that, it’s all a ploy to get you to come back. Even after a shit punt a girl will be all affectionate during the last few minutes and whilst I’m getting dressed saying come back soon baby blah blah blah

Ah I see, simple when you put it like that!

Offline magnetico

However Bodywise, not really my type - Very very slim (almost too much), slim frame not amazing medium/small fake tits in my opinion and no arse/hips whatsoever. I was turned on by the fact she's a physical specimen, facially and a supermodel-esque rather than the body if you get what I mean. 

Many reviews describe her as a "gym bunny".

These punters have probably never worked out, as she's got no muscles whatsoever.

She's just bones, some fat on her ass, and fake tits.

Offline patelprat

Many reviews describe her as a "gym bunny".

These punters have probably never worked out, as she's got no muscles whatsoever.

She's just bones, some fat on her ass, and fake tits.

I work out all time. And she's definitely gym fit last I checked (albeit that was summer 2022!).

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I agree with PP, not seen her in a while but she is 100% fit / works out. Don't know how much but she is not just skin, bones and fake tits

Offline MCullen71

I'm with Magnetico on this.  Mia might hit the gym a lot (who knows), but I suspect she's one of those doing relentless cardio as she was not that toned and really just skinny-fit.  Contrast with Moist Jade who has muscle tone and an actual defined six pack (appreciate that also may not be to everyone's tastes).

On Jade...
...girl squats tho. anyone into solid thighs will enjoy her. great batty as well....

Offline patelprat

Gym bunny can be that too though, not necessarily lifting heavy weights in her case.

I suspect she does light stuff with dumbbells etc. too, but doesn't push it.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 05:17:34 pm by patelprat »

Offline Thefoodguy1234

I actually quite enjoy her arse, its not big but its got a nice shape and its definitely grabbable. She is absolutely gorgeous but I do think she is a bit too expensive for a sp that won't even let you cim, I feel if this was a 15 minute punt like she offers this would have been a positive but when you're forking out £250 I can see how some are left disappointed. When I reviewed her she was £200 for an hour which was still a lot but the extra 50 makes a huge difference in my opinion.

Offline Brimich

I saw her back in 2018 in her old flat when she first appeared. Back then she had slightly more curves and seemed a lot more “innocent”. Saw her many time after that, but the last time was probably 2021, by which time she was very much in line with the review here. Over time, her service became more of a routine, and no where near as exciting as when she started. Guess a good thing can’t last forever.

Offline magnetico

I work out all time. And she's definitely gym fit last I checked (albeit that was summer 2022!).

When she lays down on her back, her butt fat is spreading sideways.

Her ass has zero muscle so her ass is flattening totally when she's on her back.

I've not seen that with any girl who is doing any kind of exercise.

Offline Simonkey

Unrelated to the review, so apologies. But she seems to have vanished from Adultwork, and her profile picture has disappeared from her Whatsapp!

Has the legend retired?!

Offline PilotMan

Unrelated to the review, so apologies. But she seems to have vanished from Adultwork, and her profile picture has disappeared from her Whatsapp!

Has the legend retired?!

It looks like you missed the opportunity to see her when you could.

Offline patelprat

Wow, with her previous £200/hour rate too, assuming the profile is correct.

Offline MLawro93

Seems odd to abandon the old profile. The new profile does appear to be genuine

Offline patelprat

I might plan a revisit if the price indeed has come down.

Offline I Love Brazilians

Also now offering CIM

Might have to get involved once more

Offline patelprat

Also now offering CIM

Might have to get involved once more

All sounds too good to be true lol. Only one way to find out.

Offline nohey1

Seems odd to abandon a perfectly good profile. Her picture is back up on WhatsApp too so it does all connect nicely. Bit odd, though.

Offline thebastard

Seems odd to abandon the old profile. The new profile does appear to be genuine

Yes very odd - unless it was compromised in some way?

Offline hugh3333

from profile FAQ's

Q. DO YOU OFFER CIM?   A. I PROVIDE CIM ON BODY ONLY

Offline MLawro93

from profile FAQ's

She should just not have it ticked, as she doesn't provide it. :dash:

Offline patelprat

from profile FAQ's

:lol:
You'd think by now after all these years in the game, she would know what CIM is.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 04:17:27 pm by patelprat »

Offline Cullen

I was considering a visit to see her this year, so I was disappointed when she took her profile down. Great that she's back in business, even better that she's reduced her prices.

Offline I Love Brazilians

Be very interested to hear if anyone has booked her and seen her since the new profile went up.

I've had out of the blue messages from her on What's App and very different tone etc to previous messages over the past 5 years. I'd be amazed if it's the same girl!

Offline patelprat

Be very interested to hear if anyone has booked her and seen her since the new profile went up.

I've had out of the blue messages from her on What's App and very different tone etc to previous messages over the past 5 years. I'd be amazed if it's the same girl!

Maybe she hired a receptionist?

Offline hermanmunster

Exactly the same as me. She used to be quite warm and alwaya called me by my name. But not now?

Offline FiveKnuckles

Exactly the same as me. She used to be quite warm and alwaya called me by my name. But not now?

You visit with the neck bolts and blood dripping from forehead?   :unknown: :lol:

Offline patelprat

She did say something about losing her contacts, so maybe she forgot who is who.

Or maybe a receptionist?

Offline hermanmunster

You visit with the neck bolts and blood dripping from forehead?   :unknown: :lol:

Always, ladies find it a turn on!

Offline Cullen

I tried booking her yesterday for mid-April via text, vaguely remembering on here that she likes to plan ahead, but she said she wasn't taking bookings for then as she wasn't sure if she'd be working, and to contact her nearer the time.

Offline Thefoodguy1234

Anybody seen her since she returned? I'd love to see her but the way she disappeared and then returned is making me nervous