Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Milf_69 - Farnborough (TOFTT !)  (Read 3363 times)

8 review(s) for CarlyxxxCarly (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

Was planning to visit one of my favourites in Reading today CarlyxxxCarly, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but then noticed another Polish mid 30s MILF on AW and although only 1 dubious feedback (albeit with a field review) I decided to take one for the team and give her a go.

Link here: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms by txt as her English isn't really good enough for phone conversation, but wanted an appt in 45 mins and she was fine to oblige. Nice rented / serviced apartment in central Farnborough near the station. Sharing with 2 other girls (Natalie & ano) by all accounts.

Sorted the finance out and then onto some DFK as we undressed one another in front of a mirror. Sexy Milf (otherwise known as Paula) is definitely mid 30's, a nice size 12 (i.e. not fat in any way but nor a stick insect), with a lovely set of large boobs of a great consistency (not saggy and not too firm) so just as I like them. Her profile says they're an F but I would say probably more DD or thereabouts (then again I'm not an expert). It's just that with an F you expect huge titties but these couldn't be descibed as huge, more of a very ample handfull !

Lots of DFK, then OWO which was OK bordering on great once I asked her to remove hands. Unusually for me as I don't tend to like doing it on working girls, I then went down for a bit of RO (primarily as it was early am and I was fairly certain I was first punt of the day) and although she took a few mins to get going, I'm pretty sure I brought her to a shuddering climax (either that or very convincing acting - personally I couldn't give 2 monkeys as it all added to the experience for me).

Then on with the cover and had her on top riding me which resulted in fairly rapid explosion at the sight of her fab tits bouncing around above me.

Any negatives: Well her breath was a little cigaretty which I can put up with, others may dislike. Also whilst giving a pretty good blowjob she did ask me not to CIM as that was an extra charge ! - I find it a bit off-putting when commercials are discussed when my member if half way down her throat, but nothing too major.

So overall a strong positive for me. Got introduced to Natalie on the way out. Bigger tits definitely but not as facially attractive. Natalie has been reviewed here and I'll post link if I can find it. OK found it  - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36318.0

So a risky punt that went well so feeling very pleased with myself now. Will return to Carly for next one as she's also a star performer.

Offline sumofallparts

Thx for the review - she has been on my HL for a while now.

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks, just added her to my HL.

Offline trumps

Did a return visit this week and probably even better that per my original review. She's changed her name to

External Link/Members Only

..but is def a MILF - age stated as 35 probably correct. Really nice flat in a new build development near Farnborough station. Great service with lots of DFK and I mean really D, OWO, and CIM. Top, top girl and highly recommended. 

Any downsides - well her English is passable but sufficiently OK to have a laugh during the punt. She has been moving around a bit with spells in both Reading and Canary Wharf and tells me she has a couple of weeks in Birmingham soon before returning to Farnborough.

Offline Victor7522

I tried to see her a week or so ago. Neither my sat nav nor the map app on my phone were good enough to guide me in and her English didn't seem good enough for detailed directions. Gave up after around 45 minutes. Naturally when I got home I could find the place on my PC without any difficulty!  Must try again when I'm in the area.