Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duda_sexy - Brilliant Punt - Leicester LE1  (Read 2467 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6720763) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07718108026

£80 - 30 mins

LE1 - close to Premier Inn.

Services provided: DFK(no extra charge), DT, OW, fingering, doggy, standing doggy, prone bone, standing mish, deep stick and cowgirl.

Comms were done through WhatsApp. 3rd time was the charm after all. She said sorry about previous failed meets, apparently she pays someone to handle the comms, scheduling etc.

Once outside, she sends me a code to enter to get into the building. Took a lift up and knocked on the door. She opened and I was met with a girl who didn’t actually blow me away looks wise. She doesn’t look anywhere near as good as the AW pics imo. She is quite tall, nice tits, smelled nice. Money sorted she goes straight in with a DFK, now we are talking. She kept at it all throughout the booking. Proper GFE/DFK stuff.

We started groping each other all over, I was licking her tits, her neck, as she then put two of my fingers in her mouth and guided them into her moist cunt. I was rock hard, I kneeled and started to lick her bum out.

More DFK as I laid down on the bed and she started to lick my cock and sucking on my balls. I was thinking is she really gonna give me OWO without an extra charge as well. She was teasing me all over, her tongue got very close to my bellend, but then she pulled out the rubber and on it went. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. She kept me guessing lol.

Anyways, BJ was amazing, deep throats with gagging. It felt great, like she was sneezing on my cock. I could feel back of her throat. She seemed to really love it as well. What an absolute turn on. She then lubed her fanny and got on top and blimey, the girl is actually pretty tight. She started slowly but then got into squatting position and started fucking me quite aggressively, although it was enjoyable I told her to slow down a bit. I think she understood me as more kissing commenced.

Then into doggy, she really is quite tight. Anyways for some reason she ended up wiggling into prone position. Great sight of her arse. Then pulled her towards the end of the bed with me standing and mish/deep stick followed. I was really enjoying it, called her puta(I know it’s Spanish, but whatever) while lightly choking her. She was loving it. But then she stopped the proceedings and signs me to follow her. I didn’t quite understand what was going on at that point, as her English is not very good at all. She wanted standing doggy in front of the mirror. This was decent enough and certainly something different for a change, but I would have rather carried on with deep stick instead of stopping the flow. But no biggie.

Then back onto the bed for more OW. She once again goes really deep and started gagging again, told her to spit on it as well which she did. Her saliva dripping from her mouth and onto my cock and onto the bed sheets. It was all over the place. Amazing. I told her to get on all fours. She really does have a cracking bum, with her arse up and face down I went into town with her. Hard, deep, fast pounding followed while spanking her arse very firmly. I was sweating as was she. She then says come in my pussy as she was clinching the bed sheets. She was extremely wet at that point. Felt amazing. Soon enough I finished deep inside her and collapsed on top of her. We laughed and followed up with more DFK. All the kissing really made it a very enjoyable punt. More cuddling and kissing followed while I was getting dressed. Proper girlfriend stuff. I think she fancied me a bit, lol. YMMV. She said I was the last client for the day.

She is off to Brighton next week.

Highly recommended.

Overall: 8/10