Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Dukinfield  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Bertiebeenthere

External Link/Members Only

Th e ad was posted on NYE but around since May 2022.
Has anybody seen her or shall I toftt?

BBT

Offline Bustydusty

I used to see someone in Dukinfield a few years ago Super sweet alex I think - unlikely but would love it to be her

Offline Golove

Hi BBT,

I've got that number saved in my phone, and I think it's the person as this ad, whose name is now back to Louis, was previously: Steph, Gina, Lou...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Different number the the VS ad, but could be Gina/Lou/Amy who was in Timperley and I saw her in Hyde recently. Need to be Sherlock Holmes in this hobby.

Offline Bustydusty

Are there any reviews of her or if not and you’ve seen her how was it?

Offline Vanbarn

I think there's a previous review for her. I seem to remember something about her working evenings after her say job

Offline Golove

I dropped her a message and it's a different girl to Steph in Hyde, now Louisa 🙈. She had very little availability, so haven't seen her.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Ive sent a couple of meesages, the first reply asked for a description of myself. my second message asked her about availibility and services and no answer, I don't like to send more.

Offline horizonsmith

I sent a message and got a reply asking for ethnicity, i replied and got a response with prices and that for the he it would need to be videoed as her partner wants to see what she is doing?!

has anyone been?
Banned reason: No reviews since 2019
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bustydusty

I sent a message and got a reply asking for ethnicity, i replied and got a response with prices and that for the he it would need to be videoed as her partner wants to see what she is doing?!

has anyone been?
No but I’ve had the same comms - not interested in that