Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnchantressEden, Beeston Nottingham  (Read 1676 times)

1 review(s) for EnchantressEden (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Markrob87

Saw EnchantressEden last week. She has a AW profile here:

External Link/Members Only

45 min incall meet was arranged via txt. She insists on 45min meets for punters she hasn't seen before.
Incall location was a hotel in Beeston Nottingham. I was a bit worried about reception but there was no issue - lots of people about and she texted me the room number so I was able to head straight to the room without attracting any attention at all.
She was very organised - no issue at all finding the location, and room details were sent to me promptly.
Standard hide behind the door trick on entry. The room was very posh, probably a bit over the top to be quite fair - she must be spending quite a bit of the takings on the room hire to be honest.
Eden is quite short and very attractive. Age seems accurate, def don't think she is more than a few years older than the profile says. Photos are accurate but don't do her justice - she is near perfect bodyweight and its hard to fault her in any way.
Upon arrival I was able to freshen up in the bathroom. Fresh towels were provided.
Eden stripped down to her underwear and we started with a massage. There is a slight negative here - she kept the TV on, presumably so as to avoid attracting attention from any listening hotel staff. She was also slightly robotic and there was a slight attitude of going through the motions, but it wasn't too bad and overall her attitude was friendly.
After a bit of warming up she wanted me to lick her out - I don't generally do this as there is a risk of STDs, she seemed a little put out by the fact I only wanted to finger her, but I tried not to imply anything - all slightly awkward. Pussy was nice and tight and she got quite wet.
After a but of finger fun we swapped to cowgirl, her pussy is tight and has very good grip. She knows her to ride and really put some effort into it. Finally finished after about 40minutes.
Positives: pretty much 10/10 body in every way, organised comms, very impressive location, smelt nice, friendly attitude
Negatives/Neutral: only that the TV was playing which was slightly annoying, and she did have a slight "going through the motions" attitude
Overall a pretty strong positive and I would recommend.
Apparently she has only been freelancing for a few weeks, but she did work in parlours for a year or so pre covid. She is from Birmingham and has quite a strong accent, but she couldn't be described as coarse or chavvy in the slightest.