Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cayenne Diva - Earls Court, London  (Read 2030 times)

Offline H182

External Link/Members Only

2 hour in call at £650 + 50 for CIF

Location: Flat in Earls Court, decent privacy, alright bedroom and shower facilities

Went for Cayenne in early December after seeing lots of reviews. Was particularly looking for unrestricted DFK and GFE

Comms: Very good with Diva as always, prompt and clear instructions

The girl: Asked for an outfit but request was ignored, lovely body but face not as good as pics and even the selfie is a bit touched up. But still an attractive young women

The punt: Had a shower to begin and then walked over to her bedroom when she was sitting on the bed. Initiated good DFK straight away and she was enthuasiastic but often her technique was a bit weird, and sometimes a bit toothy. There were moments throughout the punt when it became nice and natural, but only here and there.

Moved on to OWO and she does DT, but again her technique is not amazing and I was never ever even close to finishing through a BJ when I often have to control myself.

Sex was much better and she was enthusiastic when riding in cowgirl and quite submissive when underneath, despite going for a GFE, it got pretty rough and finished round one in the bag.

She mentioned me having paid extra for CIF so was intent on the second round being just that. Went into prolonged OWO again and it was good, just not great. Took a fair bit of time before I was able to blast over her face which she took like a champ tbf.

Overall a very decent punt but would not return for the same price. Said she was heading away in January and will be back in a few weeks.

Online thebastard

I missed her this time, hoping she is back soon then. Is she still lean/skinny?  Cowgirl with her was a lot of fun.

Offline H182

Yeah, upper half is toned and lean. And lower half is nice and shapely. She is literally a nice pair of boobs away from being a perfect figure imo. I'm on the search now for that kinda of tight figure but with a big rack. Close to taking the punt on Adagio this weekend

Online thebastard

Yeah, upper half is toned and lean. And lower half is nice and shapely. She is literally a nice pair of boobs away from being a perfect figure imo. I'm on the search now for that kinda of tight figure but with a big rack. Close to taking the punt on Adagio this weekend

You okay with bolt-ons and what area?

MIA__ External Link/Members Only - Some say passive but warmed up for me and will see again as watching me smash her in that mirror is a lot of fun
Minores (Diva) External Link/Members Only - Wouldn't repeat as I'd like to try other WGs but drained me three times in our time together
Averi Lust (She's not around much though unfortunately but was captivated by her petite/skinny frame and boobs) External Link/Members Only
Karma (Diva) External Link/Members Only - A lot of fun and outrageous body and face IMO

Offline H182

Yeah happy with bolt ons that are 'well done'

In the London area, willing to go south east for something special! Also not the biggest build myself, so almost exclusively keep to within size 6/8s. And if it's a pricey punt, really need DFK/owo for it to not feel like a waste of cash

Online thebastard

Yeah happy with bolt ons that are 'well done'

In the London area, willing to go south east for something special! Also not the biggest build myself, so almost exclusively keep to within size 6/8s. And if it's a pricey punt, really need DFK/owo for it to not feel like a waste of cash

We're on the same page, happy to share intel!  :drinks:

Here's a couple of other possibilities but I've not seen them myself:

SaraModel (good reviews on here but no DFK so depending on your budget maybe go in with a P&D in mind?) External Link/Members Only
AdrienneFitSexy (great reviews on here and I will try and get in when I'm back in the area) External Link/Members Only

Online jamiekinkxxx

Her extras list looks like a set from Ben-Hur!  :lol: