Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigi Patsy - Stevenage  (Read 3604 times)

12 review(s) for Gigi Patsy UK (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Time to catch up on a few reviews, first off Gigi Patsy in Stevenage. I have tried to see Gigi a number of times over the past 9/12 months but for one reason and another (no fault of hers) it never worked out. About 4/5 weeks ago, I was feeling horny one day and looking at my hotlist saw that she was working. I picked up the phone, had a quick chat and made an appointment for later that day agreeing an hour for £200.

Her flat is near the big Asda in Stevenage, I parked up there and gave her a call as arranged. She let me know which was her block and number etc.etc and 5 minutes later was in her flat.

I have to say she isn't as stunning as her profile photos show but she is very friendly. She likes to chat, which is OK by me and we did have a bit of a laugh. I had a quick shower and Gigi was lying on the bed in some lovely lingerie and I then joined her soon relieving her of what little clothing she had!

I was a bit disappointed as she wasn't into DFK, well not with me anyway!  :( it was very light and no tongues. But she made up for it with decent oral and reverse oral. On with the rubber and I fucked her in various positions and was happy with me giving her arse a few light smacks when in doggy. We'd already agreed that I could do CIM and she'd snowball but warned me she doesn't swallow. That doesn't bother me anyway so no issue.

True to her word when I was ready to cum, I lay on the bed, she sucked me some more, took all my cum in her mouth and then gave it back to me..... still no DFK however  :unknown: which leaves me slightly confused.

Anyway, we had the normal chitchat whilst I cleaned myself up and got dressed, I got a quick peck on the cheek as I walked out the door.

Now I nearly put this down as a neutral due to lack of DFK but i didn't specifically ask for it when arranging the appointment and she made up for it but being a pretty decent fuck!

I'm not going to re-visit however as DFK is a bit thing for me and £200 is just too much money. I walked out about 5 minutes after her phone alarm went off after the hour was up.

Offline Bornslippy

£200 for no dfk (even though profile states included) not as good looking as you expected...generous with your money and your rating....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 09:03:25 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline PilotMan

Profile states £220 per hour now!

Offline Bornslippy

Well it is central...stevenage after all! And appearing along side Ben Dovers old wingman clearly means she's amazing and worth it  :thumbsdown:

Online Bloodymary

I’ve seen GiGi several times over the past couple of years and always received DFK so surprising you didn’t receive it.   

Offline simon07

£150 for 30 minutes and £220 for an hour.
I will pass on these prices.

Offline Chorley

DFK is on her list of included likes so she should  be providing it :unknown: And charging £220 p/h in Stevenage is taking the piss!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Nagilum

Glad you had fun OP. Not my type personally but I appreciate the review  :drinks:

Offline gspotjim

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but she’s been done by Pascal of Pascalssubsluts fame now.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

Offline Bornslippy

Online unclepokey

Well! What can I say. Those prices are bollock stupid and, talking of bollocks, in one of those pictures it looks as though her 'bulge' is indeed just that - unless of course she's got more piss flaps than that bird up in CMK of the butterfly variety.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Nothing special this one
I definitely would, if she were about £80 per half hour. 9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative..

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah but this was a generous positive though....imo

Offline Flightfan

External Link/Members Only

Gigi confirms that her clients are recorded on her ring door bell and 'their face goes straight to the cloud'. I guess that'll keep many away. Not the smartest bit of marketing.