Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Intel Hazel in stockings  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Nothing on UKP just worried she might be a haggard old dwarf anyone punted her ?

Offline Brompton

Put 4551189 in search box mate

PM me if you want
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 08:30:20 pm by Brompton »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Put 4551189 in search box mate

PM me if you want
Why not just post what you know about her or post links to any information you know about instead of getting yourself banned for requesting PMs?  :unknown:

You've been here long enough to know this site is all about sharing information, it isn't a private members club where things are shared between a select few.

Offline Brompton

Why not just post what you know about her or post links to any information you know about instead of getting yourself banned for requesting PMs?  :unknown:

You've been here long enough to know this site is all about sharing information, it isn't a private members club where things are shared between a select few.
When I did the BB Negative review on her a UKP Forum helper said I had now ‘outed’ myself & a moderator questioned my review so I was reluctant to be ridiculed again.

Apologies if I broke any rules.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When I did the BB Negative review on her a UKP Forum helper said I had now ‘outed’ myself & a moderator questioned my review so I was reluctant to be ridiculed again.

Apologies if I broke any rules.
That was 5 years ago and from what I can see they were all valid points that were raised. Still no excuse for blatantly ignoring the rules.