Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa Antonella - Uxbridge - Good Service - TOFTT  (Read 1348 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7029779) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: Tried to see her for a long time but the meeting could not happen, Finally a time was agreed and address provided. I like 30 mins meets. It was 100 + 20 for kissing did not go for OWO.

Venue: Modern flat really nice and comfort bed and amazing toilets, she takes of hygiene a lot crisp towel and mouthwash was also presented. Shower was taken after the meet.

Meet: Woman is the one in picture surely not 26 she says 29 but I think early 30s. The picture where she is sat in the black dress is a closest resemblance to her. Has a very fit body with good bolt-ons, lips done and some tattoos on the back. The DFK was very passionate some lap dance and a lot of touching and pussy play. Got so much into DFK that forgot OW and moved into the act with condom on a lots of position. Best thing is how her part is very nice to explore and clean. I am sure she used gum shield do. Did not rush for time and very nice to talk too.

Happy punting! another year 2024... ;)

Offline speedygonzal

Impressive good streak with Brazilians. on top of that TOFTT Cheers, What's the Secret? or just good luck? My success rate with them is 20% at most.

Offline viktor1080

I think it is just a streak plus I keep on waiting to see if they will come and go and message them couple of times to get an idea...at the end of the day just pure luck and I am happy last few have worked out...hope it continues in 2024 though they are all very expensive  :dash: