Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet^sexy^sasha - Edinburgh  (Read 3028 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline PeterPebble

Link: External Link/Members Only

Meet: Jan 2023 in Edinburgh

Cost: £180 for 1hr GFE

Services: DFK, OWO, Protected Sex, RO, Rimming (on her), 69, HJ, Filming, and CIM.

Venue: Neat flat, easy to locate with nearby parking and public transport. Specific instructions were texted when I approached - she must have been looking for me out the window. Also to note, I know some girls like to share venues, that wasn’t the case here; Sasha was the only one in the flat which I appreciated.

Comms: Very efficient - she has a tab dedicated on how to book her and even provides a format for what the initial message should include. Contacted through AW the day before, and she got back to me within the hour - also sent a booking confirmation text on the day which she acknowledged.

Okay, now onto the review. I’ll start by saying this was my first (and so far only) punt. I’m quite a shy and inexperienced guy so I was very nervous throughout this whole incident. I did let her know of this and she was very happy to accommodate me.

I know some people aren’t a fan of her looks but I personally thought she was very sexy: petite frame, smallish but natural tits, lovely perky nipples, nice bum and a trimmed bush. She also had a nose ring and armpit hair but I didn’t mind that. I’m happy to confirm she looks exactly as the pics in her profile - though she was sporting pink hair at the time.

Now as far as first times go, I’d say I hit the jackpot with Sasha. She definitely noticed how nervous I was but was very friendly and reassuring throughout.

She greeted me wearing nothing but a red thong and high heels. She was incredibly welcoming and practically had her tongue in my mouth before my foot was in the door. She led me to the sitting room where we had a brief chat and exchange of paperwork. We confirmed the services I wanted, and this included filming (with faces) for personal use.

With that out the way we resumed our DFK before moving to her bedroom; it was dimly lit and there was faint music playing in the background - best feature was the giant mirror letting me see her from all angles. We got onto the bed where she asked what I’d like to start with; I opted to continue kissing whilst feeling more of her body.

Eventually Sasha had me lie down to give OWO. She was very enthusiastic and had great technique with lots of spit, plus she’d look directly into the camera for my POV shots. I then reciprocated and gave her RO. Her pussy tasted great and I really liked the feeling of her bush on my nose. I made her cum and that was her cue to grab a condom from her nightstand.

Now as mentioned, this was my first time and I was very, very nervous; I also stupidly decided to wank earlier on that day... Unfortunately this translated to performance issues :( Sasha tried her best and while it worked for a brief moment, we decided to move onto 69ing instead, where I’d also rim her.

After a while of doing that, Sasha suggested we lay down facing each other, where we could cuddle, DFK and she could wank me off. I got a little harder so Sasha got back on top and we had slightly better luck than before. I actually enjoyed the previous position though and eventually requested we go back to it.

Once I got close, I’d let her know and she immediately went back down where I’d CIM. No idea if she swallowed or not, but we cuddled a little more along with a final bit of DFKing. Put our clothes back on and went back to the sitting room for another brief chat before I left.

All in all, this was a great punt and I’m glad I went with Sasha for my first go. Will definitely send her another message if I’m ever in the Darwen area.

Offline Name Not Found

So this happened a full year ago  and, despite clearly enjoying it, you've not seen anyone since?  :unknown:

Offline charliepie

Thanks for your detailed first review, for a moment I thought it was about the other sweet honey Sasha!

Give him a chance, maybe he's going to release one a week in chronological order  :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 06:17:53 pm by charliepie »

Online scutty brown

So this happened a full year ago  and, despite clearly enjoying it, you've not seen anyone since?  :unknown:

He only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago. Give him time to get used to the place.

OP - welcome to the site and thanks for contributing.

Offline Forthports

Her profile says she’s back in Edinburgh later this month so no need to traipse down to Darwen.

Offline Name Not Found

He only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago. Give him time to get used to the place.

I was asking because he said it was his first, and so far only punt.

Just wondering why he hasn't followed it up with another after it went so well. No criticism was made or implied  :thumbsup:

Offline PeterPebble

I was asking because he said it was his first, and so far only punt.

Just wondering why he hasn't followed it up with another after it went so well. No criticism was made or implied  :thumbsup:

No worries mate, no offence taken. The booking was a spontaneous decision during a trip to Edinburgh - I’m not based there or Darwen, hence the lack of a revisit.

I only discovered this forum and the punting scene a few weeks ago - maybe ill get to write more reviews in 2024?  :)

Offline Jock D

Ok, so I've noticed that you are increasingly jumping on the Scottish threads. Now, I realise that's not against the rules, but at the same time you have no real knowledge of the Scottish scene... but you seem to like to add your tuppence worth. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you won't agree with what I'm about to say, but in my opinion you appear to be trying to (unsuccessfully) tout yourself as a prospective mod and it doesn't sit particularly well with me(and I don't think I'll be thel only one)... just saying like  :cool:

Online scutty brown

Ok, so I've noticed that you are increasingly jumping on the Scottish threads. Now, I realise that's not against the rules, but at the same time you have no real knowledge of the Scottish scene... but you seem to like to add your tuppence worth. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you won't agree with what I'm about to say, but in my opinion you appear to be trying to (unsuccessfully) tout yourself as a prospective mod and it doesn't sit particularly well with me(and I don't think I'll be thel only one)... just saying like  :cool:

You're right: I don't agree with you. You've no idea what I do or don't know, and in this case it would be irrelevant anyway.
It's an open forum and within the rules of the forum I'll post wherever I like. If it doesn't sit well with you, then that's your problem not mine. As for me being a mod? I don't think that's very likely. Nor do I have any particular desire.

Offline Jock D

As for me being a mod? I don't think that's very likely. Nor do I have any particular desire.

Agree with your first point... disagree with your second  :cool:

Keep on posting on all the regional threads Scutty... it'll boost your post numbers :drinks:

Offline Name Not Found

You're right: I don't agree with you.

I do though, and I'm glad he said it because I was thinking much the same. Here you are on this thread, attempting to pull me up for some imagined slight at the OP, when the problem was that you hadn't read it properly.

As you say though, you can post where and when you like. I'm sure the actual mods will have a word if they feel you overstep the mark at some point.

Offline Token77

Having also spent 60 minutes with Sasha I would  in my punting career put her up at the top of the table. I would also recommend.