Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyGFE - Mediacity, Manchester  (Read 2110 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline duckface

Quays GFE

Meet date: September 2023

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Seamless. Texted her and sorted a day before meet.

Fee - £180 for 1 hour

Location - Approximately 5 minute walk from Mediacity tram stop. She asked me to walk around the BBC place. Once there I called her. She started explaining about the road but there were two roads on that junctions – it was barely a road and I couldn’t understand where she was explaining for me to go. She got quite shirty on the phone and I was a little tense at this point and did have a moment on the phone where I thought I should just sack this off as the vibes were not good. I stated the name of the apartment building that was in front of me and she “yeah, it’s that one”.

Girl – Curvy blonde. Savannah Bond vibes which are fair if not a little inaccurate. Her main asset is her bum so if you are an ass guy you will enjoy. She is open about having some work done so if you prefer natural type she may not be your cup of tea.

Action – Was told to enter apartment as open door – no awkward standing behind door. Shower was offered but had showered before leaving. Pleasantries and money exchanged. Followed by some DFK as we both warmed, although not my kind of thing (think you’re in the wrong hobby if that’s what you’re after!). I de-robed as she put the money away in the drawers in the same room – which was a nice change and a good sign that she was comfortable in my presence, and this was going to be a good meet. She like receiving oral but does not like fingering. You only have to look at her AW profile to realise her arse is her USP and she doesn’t shy away from hiding it. Embracing this I told her to kneel in front of the massive mirror and proceeded to warm her ass up with my tongue ready to receive what was coming. I think it was appreciated and got her in the mood. After some more sucking of my cock I was at full mast and ready for the hat. “Pussy or arse?” she whispers. You know what I’m here for. She bends over the bad and I go in. I probably could have gone harder but I was enjoying the view. Popped in the back and we ended up chatting.

Verdict - Positive. Only warning and others have picked up on this is that she can be somewhat judgmental and prefers a certain type of guy (Whatsapp photo disclaimer on her AW profile). It’s potluck if you get a dreary “chore” style service rather than a passionate “hobby” one – her house, her rules I guess.

Would I return? – Possibly. If A-levels are your thing she is (usually) happy to oblige.

Offline Bustydusty

Bit puzzled that you describe anal as her usp when dozens of girls in Manchester offer it for less

Also people wanting dfk have got the wrong hobby? 🤷‍♂️