Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyyy_laura (Marylebone)  (Read 1048 times)

107 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (97 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mr Girth

External Link/Members Only

The Basics

When: December
Where: apartment in Marylebone (Bond St tube probably closest)
Fee: £180 for 60 minutes
Services: DFK, OWO, protected sex

Communications: 8/10
Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Services delivered: 5/10
Overall Rating: 5/10

Laura is well reviewed and has been on my hot list for a long time. Profile photos accurate. Other recent reviews are also accurate in terms of looks and character.

Punt arranged via SMS a couple of days in advance and confirmed on the morning.

Flat well described in other reviews. Small but does the job. Mirrors around the room a bonus.

Welcomed in with a kiss and her two enlarged boobs falling out of their lingerie. Nice!

Took a quick shower, returned to the room and the action commenced (I paid at the end) with some sensual kissing. Here and later it was largely DFK (although never passionate kissing).

She dropped to her knees and realised I'm quite big down there. Decent OWO followed, but with the focus on the head and tip. She did get me a fair way in. Around this time she began to speculate that full sex could be tricky due to my size.

So we put a condom and some lube on and tried slowly to inch inside with Laura on top. But she wasn't comfortable. We tried doggy but that was a definite no no. Switched to mish and things improved a little. I was at least part way in and while she was also using her hand on my shaft, it did help.

But it wasn't the full-blown sex I was hoping for (and expected given none of her other reviews mention size being an issue). We eventually called it quits. We returned to OWO, which was lovely at this point and with Laura on her knees she took a big load in her mouth and kept sucking until she'd taken it all. She went to the bathroom to spit and freshen up.

By now we were probably 45 mins in. She offered a massage and we spoke at length about how sometimes size can be an issue. She did her very best to turn it into a sensual occasion and to pleasure me, but I was hoping for full sex and it didn't happen. In my entire punting career this is only the third time size has been an issue. So I chalk it up to experience and move on.

If you have good girth, think twice about seeing Laura. If not, she is a friendly, sexy, good looking Spanish lady who knows her way around the bedroom and I'm sure will please you.

Online patelprat

Bad luck OP.

I remember seeing her a while back and her also commenting on my penis size and it took a while for her vagina to eventually accommodate me with her on top (my review mentioned this), but we got there and ended up fucking quite nicely in a few positions (well, nice for me at least :D).

I guess you must be a real big boy down there.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 11:19:57 pm by patelprat »