Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Ella New, Miss69 - Bayswater  (Read 4108 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7426522) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ZeusConKa

Clarify that this is my first review on this page, but I think it is necessary since I have been very satisfied with my booking.

Date: 26th December

I decided to look for a girl taking advantage of the week I have left in London. I looked at Miss69's page and found that most of the girls were on vacation (which I think is normal), then I came across a new girl and decided to book her.

Link

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Communication
Booked her on the day, everything was very fluid and very fast, in less than 5 minutes I had my reservation made

Price
Paid £150 for 1 hour

Less than 10 minutes walk from Queensway station and 3 minutes from Bayswater station. Basement flat and quite discreet.

Girl

I arrived with low expectations since the photos on the page are usually altered. To my surprise she is quite attractive especially facially and along with the contact lenses I got horny very quickly, the photos are practically very accurate. Her body is also not far behind. Ella has a good shape, with a good ass and medium natural tits. Approximately 5,6 tall and with some tattoos. She could perfectly be in her mid 20s, even tho she is in her early 30s. Ella speaks very good English which also surprised me.

Meeting

Ella opened the door with a big smile, dressed in a red maid outfit. I handed her the money and asked to use the toilet quickly. When I returned she gave me a towel and we showered together. Once showered we talked a little and she asked me if I cum fast (which I have to admit I'm a one shot guy). We decided to start little by little and we started with a back massage, a very basic massage that lasted about 15 minutes. She is a girl who likes to have conversation, which made me feel quite comfortable. I decided to start the action with OWO which she did eagerly, probably one of the best OWO I received, not DT but VERY sloppy, I felt I was going to come pretty soon so we moved to CG. I don't think the bed helped much, but she definitely moved well. Then we continued missionary which was top notch. A pretty amazing sight, always keeping eye contact with quite a few loud moans in my ear. We switched to doggy and it didn't take long for me to empty the bag. I clean myself and we continue talking for a while.  She is very friendly and talkative, I am usually the one who asks a lot of questions but she was the one who kept the conversation quite entertaining. We touch on various topics such as food, future holiday plans, music and about our countries.

I have to say, normally once I cum, it's hard for me to get back into action, but this time it didn't even take 10 minutes and Ella started giving me another OWO which was even better than the first one, with more enthusiasm and great technique. There were 10 minutes left and we finished in missionary.

We showered together again, continuing the conversation from before, always with a smile. I got dressed and left quite satisfied.

She will be in London for a limited time, supposedly less than 3 weeks, and I'm thinking about going back one last time before my flight.

In conclusion Ella is very attractive, with good English, good conversation, very open and quite enthusiastic. I would like to recommend you visit her before she leaves London, she will not disappoint you.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good first review, thank you and welcome to UKP matey
She looks and sounds great.

Offline naz

Great first review. Put on hotlist.

Offline SoapyTW

Thanks OP. How would you rate her size? Most of her photos look to be taken in a way that hides her stomach, and the red skirt one suggests she might be a little larger. Is she slender, or is she a bit chunky?

Offline ZeusConKa

Thanks OP. How would you rate her size? Most of her photos look to be taken in a way that hides her stomach, and the red skirt one suggests she might be a little larger. Is she slender, or is she a bit chunky?

Hey, thanks for your comment, I have to say she is not chunky at all, although she has a bit of a belly but she is quite slim to me. If I had to compare her it would be like Fallyn from Olina. I hope this helps.

Offline LordGrantham

Only here 3 weeks? I’m surprised they splashed out on a photoshoot for her.

Offline SoapyTW

Hey, thanks for your comment, I have to say she is not chunky at all, although she has a bit of a belly but she is quite slim to me. If I had to compare her it would be like Fallyn from Olina. I hope this helps.

Cheers buddy. Yeah, Fallyn comparison is handy. I was disappointed by Fallyn, but that was the shock vs her photos. Can kinda see what to expect here tho, and the Eurasian look is very tempting. Thanks for the extra info!  :drinks:

Offline goodguy22london

Useful thanks! Well down on your first review!

Offline MrMatrix

Good first review, thank you and welcome to UKP matey
She looks and sounds great.
+1. Look forward to future reviews. AND yes she does look nice :hi:

Offline Rekcrokrek

Really surprised to see those reviews as Bunny as she speaks perfect english. Hard to think she only learnt in 2 months.

Offline SoapyTW

Really surprised to see those reviews as Bunny as she speaks perfect english. Hard to think she only learnt in 2 months.

Bunny was a different girl. She seems to be pulled from miss69 site now. Lee1 was saying that they have now used that AW profile for 2 diff girls now. Prev girl below...

Thai Bunny

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gapeking

Maybe I'm overly suspicious, but the two recent reviews for this SP are both from new accounts. Could potentially be the agency writing the reviews to promote her while she's here...

Offline ZeusConKa

Maybe I'm overly suspicious, but the two recent reviews for this SP are both from new accounts. Could potentially be the agency writing the reviews to promote her while she's here...
Hey bud, thanks for your comment. It's funny but you're right, it's suspicious that the only two reviews for the new girl are from two newly created accounts. In my case I am new to Punting and I use this forum more as an observer so I never posted anything. But after having seen the new girl at this agency, I felt it was appropriate to do my first review. I can recommend other well-known agencies that in my opinion surpass Miss69, such as Olina, Phoenix Club and HoD (although the latter has had a somewhat controversial last review). If you have the chance to see Ella, I highly recommend her for her charisma and due to her limited time, but I plan on doing more reviews of other girls, not necessarily from the same agency  :D.

Offline The droff

You cant pull the condoms over our eyes😁

Offline Gapeking

You cant pull the condoms over our eyes😁

Funniest thing I've heard so far this year  :lol:

Tbh I was quetioning if Ella is even a woman, looks too good to be true

Offline Ivor Hunch

Hey bud, thanks for your comment. It's funny but you're right, it's suspicious that the only two reviews for the new girl are from two newly created accounts. In my case I am new to Punting and I use this forum more as an observer so I never posted anything. But after having seen the new girl at this agency, I felt it was appropriate to do my first review. I can recommend other well-known agencies that in my opinion surpass Miss69, such as Olina, Phoenix Club and HoD (although the latter has had a somewhat controversial last review). If you have the chance to see Ella, I highly recommend her for her charisma and due to her limited time, but I plan on doing more reviews of other girls, not necessarily from the same agency  :D.

If you are new to punting, how do you feel able to recommend three other agencies over this one?  (two of which aren't agencies in the normal sense anyway). Surely that would require a material number of punts at each?  On what basis do you say that Olina "surpasses" Miss69?