Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hound of the day  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Vivago

This woofer regularly seems to entice poor gullible punters fooled like me by her rather nice AW profile and unanimously positive reviews and strategically shot and ridiculously flattering photos.  The reality is unfortunately far different. :scare:

The disappointment would be tempered if her service was halfway decent.  But that was uniformly awful as well.  She is undoubtedly the worst punt I have ever had with a AW sourced prossie and I've had a couple of dodgy ones.  She did, however, allow some pics and for those with strong stomachs, here she is in all her glory.  Lovely isn't she?  Hope you didn't lose your breakfast. :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Won't for obvious reason be revealing her identity but if you are considering a punt with a 27 year old EE in East London my advice to you is caveat emptor.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline mh

This woofer regularly seems to entice poor gullible punters fooled like me by her rather nice AW profile and unanimously positive reviews and strategically shot and ridiculously flattering photos.  The reality is unfortunately far different. :scare:

The disappointment would be tempered if her service was halfway decent.  But that was uniformly awful as well.  She is undoubtedly the worst punt I have ever had with a AW sourced prossie and I've had a couple of dodgy ones.  She did, however, allow some pics and for those with strong stomachs, here she is in all her glory.  Lovely isn't she?  Hope you didn't lose your breakfast. :vomit:

Won't for obvious reason be revealing her identity but if you are considering a punt with a 27 year old EE in East London my advice to you is caveat emptor.

I don't get it. So this is not a review, not a warning, not just a WGs amusing disguise, not an obviously gross photo?

What's the point of your post?

Offline Vivago

No point at all.  If every post here had to have a relevant point there would be far fewer posts.  Although it might be construed as a warning.

It was simply that I recently read a negative post here about the WG concerned which brought back unwanted memories of my own disastrous punt which occurred before I knew about this site.  Rather than add my twopence to the review thread in the usual manner, I thought I'd dig out a pic instead.  I find that punters pics are more interesting and fun anyway but there are unfortunately precious few posted here which is a pity but understandable.  Anonymity is assumed to be a given even for the bad SP's.

Sorry if that is too abtuse for you. 

Offline mh

No point at all.  If every post here had to have a relevant point there would be far fewer posts.  Although it might be construed as a warning.

It was simply that I recently read a negative post here about the WG concerned which brought back unwanted memories of my own disastrous punt which occurred before I knew about this site.  Rather than add my twopence to the review thread in the usual manner, I thought I'd dig out a pic instead.  I find that punters pics are more interesting and fun anyway but there are unfortunately precious few posted here which is a pity but understandable.  Anonymity is assumed to be a given even for the bad SP's.

Sorry if that is too abtuse for you.

Abtuse? Do you mean obtuse or abstruse perhaps?

No, there needn't be a point to a post as long as it's obvious there's no point! But this is a warning, you say. OK, let's take a look.

Yep, sounds like a warning to me, OK who is she?

The disappointment would be tempered if her service was halfway decent.  But that was uniformly awful as well.  She is undoubtedly the worst punt I have ever had with a AW sourced prossie and I've had a couple of dodgy ones.

Right, so not just misleading, a shit punt as well, so who is she then? Can't wait to hear!

She did, however, allow some pics and for those with strong stomachs, here she is in all her glory.  Lovely isn't she?  Hope you didn't lose your breakfast. :vomit:

Well I've seen and fucked a lot worse looking WGs, not a lithe young thing but nothing there to induce vomiting.

WTF? You won't tell us who she is but warn us to watch out in case we inadvertently book her? I don't suppose this photo is on her profile since you took it yourself. And you've obscured her face so chances of spotting her profile are slim. So how are we going to avoid her??

Offline peewee

I suppose someone has to ask. Does she do doggy? :yahoo:

Offline Vivago

I suppose someone has to ask. Does she do doggy? :yahoo:

Yeah but she won't sniff your arse or lick your bollocks afterwards.  :lol:

Well I've seen and fucked a lot worse looking WGs, not a lithe young thing but nothing there to induce vomiting.

Now you are being 'abtuse'.  Whats your problem?  If you want to fuck her why not just PM me and I'll send you her details.  Cannot guarantee you a good time but you will probably get along like two peas in a pod.

And she sure as hell induced vomiting in me when I realized that I had thrown away a ton and a few hours of my life. :vomit: :vomit:

Offline punk

Offline Vivago

you paid 100 notes?

Yes, including the photo mementoes.  Sad isn't it?  Such are the perils of punting,
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:58:50 pm by Vivago »

Offline punk

Yes, including the photo memento's.  Sad isn't it?  Such are the peril of punting,

unfortunately you cant sue her or the pimp under the trade description act nor break of contract/supply of goods.

Offline Vivago

unfortunately you cant sue her or the pimp under the trade description act nor break of contract/supply of goods.

Which is why it is good to have sites like this to vent ones spleen.  Just wish that I'd been introduced to UK Punting earlier and been able to voice my frustration and annoyance at some of the crap punts.  Since discovering this site I've had generally much better experiences and some downright outstanding punts. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:18:53 pm by Vivago »

Offline ForrestGump

I don't understand the need to hide her identity. This is a forum for punters. We post reviews about the brass we see, whether good, ok or otherwise. You can trust us.  :thumbsup:

Your post is a review of sorts, but not very objective. It comes across as a revenge post, slagging off of the girl. Is that what you'd intended?

As far as I can tell you're pissed off that her photos weren't representative, especially of her body size. Well unfortunately there's a lot of that goes on. You're certainly not alone in having encountered that one. Not that I'm excusing it, you understand. And it doesn't make you or any of us gullible.

You also say that her service wasn't great. Well unfortunately there's a lot of that goes on. You're certainly not alone in having encountered that one. Not that I'm excusing it, you understand. What, exactly, was it that you didn't like?

Why not finish the job of creating a review of this girl complete with aw profile link so that we can all benefit from knowing who she is and what was good and bad about your punt with her. Doing that would be of more interest and beneficial to your fellow punters.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:25:37 pm by ForrestGump »

cockneybstrd

I think her brother was in Daft Punks Da Funk Video

Offline mh

Now you are being 'abtuse'.  Whats your problem?  If you want to fuck her why not just PM me and I'll send you her details.  Cannot guarantee you a good time but you will probably get along like two peas in a pod.

:dash:

Well perhaps I am being abtuse. If only anyone knew what that meant...

External Link/Members Only
Spelling suggestions for abtuse
We do not have an entry for abtuse. Have a look at how it is spelled. Did you type it correctly? We have these words with similar spellings or pronunciations:
abuse
obtuse
abstruse
accuse
arouse
amuse
cactuses
obtusely
arthouse
lotuses

yorkshire123

Well i don't know about "abtuse" but I'm fucking confused  :unknown:

Offline Vivago

Your post is a review of sorts, but not very objective. It comes across as a revenge post, slagging off of the girl. Is that what you'd intended?

It wasn't meant to be a review or a revenge post.  If the latter, why would I go to the trouble of obscuring her face and I would surely have given her AW details.  And as I punted with her over a year ago, a review would be a bit redundant..

I merely read an extremely negative review recently and felt for the reviewer concerned but rather than tut-tutting and making sympathetic noises in his review thread, I thought that I would try something different.  Apologies if I erred or upset anybodies finely tuned sensibilities.

However I think I gave enough information to alert anybody contemplating a punt with a 27 year old fat cunt in East London who has recently had a negative review here, to maybe hold their horses.    :D

Offline Boundless

Well mh I have certainly fucked a lot worse than that!

To my shame, I gave Hastey-Tracey a go.

Apart from the dirty sheets, rancid flat, beer gut, stretch marks, droopy tits, fag breath, and BO, it was a great punt.  :D

James999

Apart from the dirty sheets, rancid flat, beer gut, stretch marks, droopy tits, fag breath, and BO, it was a great punt.  :D

It looks like a bloke  :scare:

Offline Boundless

It looks like a bloke  :scare:

I'll admit that she's not the most feminine girl I've seen.  :)

cockneybstrd

I'll admit that she's not the most feminine girl I've seen.  :)

Fucking Hell is that Robbie Savage or Hibbard the welsh hooker

Offline Vivago

Is it this one?

Nah, she is hot (with a bad attitude), dogsface is not (with a worse attitude). :scare:

Offline iPad3

Nah, she is hot (with a bad attitude), dogsface is not (with a worse attitude). :scare:

Coming in a bit late,  but you arrive at a punt to find you've been hoodwinked into thinking the girl is hot when in actual fact she's a moose. Not only do you stay but agree to pay extra to take photos.....WTF!!!

Offline mh

However I think I gave enough information to alert anybody contemplating a punt with a 27 year old fat cunt in East London who has recently had a negative review here, to maybe hold their horses.    :D

I just don't see how you've done that at all if, as you say, her AW photos are completely unrepresentative! We'd have to avoid all profiles for ~27 year old girls who might be EE.

Offline ForrestGump

This one? External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

For all we know she might have had a birthday and her age will have rolled over to 28

Offline Vivago

Coming in a bit late,  but you arrive at a punt to find you've been hoodwinked into thinking the girl is hot when in actual fact she's a moose. Not only do you stay but agree to pay extra to take photos.....WTF!!!

Yes, pathetic isn't it. Testerosterone has a lot to answer for.  I'd spent over an hour travelling to see her with no back-up plan and I was determined to get me some twat, no matter how manky.  To be fair, the pics were pre-arranged.

I just don't see how you've done that at all if, as you say, her AW photos are completely unrepresentative! We'd have to avoid all profiles for ~27 year old girls who might be EE.

Don't forget the 'in East London' part.  That cuts the numbers a fair bit.

For all we know she might have had a birthday and her age will have rolled over to 28

No, she is still 27.  From the look of her, she has been that for a decade at least. :lol:

Offline mh

Don't forget the 'in East London' part.  That cuts the numbers a fair bit.

Yes, cuts it down from thousands of possible girls to just hundreds...

Offline Vivago

Yes, cuts it down from thousands of possible girls to just hundreds...

OK then cleverdick,.but have hundreds received negative reviews here recently?  I'm beginning to suspect that you have a most appropriate avatar.  :sarcastic:

Its hardly rocket science.  One astute member has already guessed her ID.

Offline akauya

Vivago, if you want to do a negative review then do one, with full details and links. Otherwise MH is dead right, what's the point of pussyfooting around on this thread. This is not a forum to "guess the identity of the prossie I was too stupid to fuck". I imagine quite a lot of us have fucked some dogs in our life and regretted it, so it's nothing new.

I for one can't be arsed looking for one that "received negative reviews here recently". There are fucking hundreds of them!

Offline mh

I for one can't be arsed looking for one that "received negative reviews here recently". There are fucking hundreds of them!

But probably only 200 to 300 negative ones in the last few months in London so why are we complaining? All we have to do is (each of us) go into every review, check the linked AW profile to see the girl's age, check the nationality (if we can) to eliminate non-EE girls and then check that the photos don't look like the first one on this thread.  :wacko:

FFS The Crystal Maze is more fun than this...

Failing that choose the one suggestion someone made that Trivago has not said "nope" to.  :lol:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Vivago, if you want to do a negative review then do one, with full details and links. Otherwise MH is dead right, what's the point of pussyfooting around on this thread. This is not a forum to "guess the identity of the prossie I was too stupid to fuck". I imagine quite a lot of us have fucked some dogs in our life and regretted it, so it's nothing new.

+1, seems to me like a sophisticated troll.

Offline Vivago

It wasn't meant to be a competition and I'm not handing out any prizes.

I know that, like probably the majority of members, I rather wished that I hadn't bothered starting the fucking thread now.  When you attract the attention of the forum bores and know-it-alls, you surely are on a hiding to nothing anyway.

I'll def be more circumspect in the choice of photo's I post in future.

+1, seems to me like a sophisticated troll.

Sure..a troll that has contributed a shitload more reviews than you. :lol:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:18:12 pm by Vivago »

Offline punk

And lovely cream pie photo, you forgot that 1.

Offline Quatro

the welsh hooker

Fuck me, if all the hookers in Wales look like that I'm glad I never get down that way.  :lol:

Offline mh

I know that, like probably the majority of members, I rather wished that I hadn't bothered starting the fucking thread now.  When you attract the attention of the forum bores and know-it-alls, you surely are on a hiding to nothing anyway.

Look, I really couldn't fathom the point of your initial post, OK. It still doesn't make any sense. Sorry if me pointing that out has exasperated you.

I'll def be more circumspect in the choice of photo's I post in future.

It wasn't the choice of photo that was at all the issue, it was the vagueness of the "warning" etc.

Sure..a troll that has contributed a shitload more reviews than you. :lol:

I don't believe you're a troll, your review of Suzi lapdancer chimed with my experience, for example.

Offline Boundless

And lovely cream pie photo, you forgot that 1.

To be fair, the cream pie photo was put on after I visited.

Offline punk

To be fair, the cream pie photo was put on after I visited.

hope you got yourself checked out, for your own piece of mind,you dont know how long she has been getting creamed.