Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Nesta - Doncaster  (Read 3408 times)

20 review(s) for Naughty Thai Nesta (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NewGuy89

External Link/Members Only

Details

The meeting happened over the weekend, December 2023.

Incall
30minutes
£70

Pre meet

I had Nesta in my hot list and due to the time off work I had the chance to finally see her. I arranged by text message on the day. Communications was good and Nesta responded quickly, confirming the details and sending through a price list.

Meeting

Nesta works from an apartment close to the Frenchgate centre. There is a car park next to her location, but I used the market one, which was a 10 minute walk away.

Nesta is stunning. Very facially attractive, a slim figure and some very nice (fake) boobs.

The action started with massage of my back, arms, and legs, which was nice and relaxing and allowed us to have a bit of a chat as well. There was the odd brush of my bits and pieces which was a reminder of what is to come.

When it was time to turn over, Nesta removed her dress, showing me the body in full. We started some LFK and I explored her body, giving those breasts some attention. Things progressed naturally and Nesta began to give me some OW (£10 extra for OWO), before we moved on to the main event. We started off in missionary with some more LFK, and then moved on the doggy for the finish.

We chatted a little more as I was getting dressed and then Nesta showed me to the door and gave me a kiss goodbye.

Rating

Positive. I will return and see Nesta in the future, probably for a longer booking next time.

Offline Candyman1900

One of my favs is Nesta . And since her boob job her body is pretty much perfect .

Offline gumgum

Is her age correct at 26,  or do we add a few years on

Offline Candyman1900

Is her age correct at 26,  or do we add a few years on

You could add a few years but not to many I would say

Online Jimmybigballs

I think you could add at least 10yrs on but don’t let that stop you she’s got a great body on her and she’s a good looker 😀

Offline Candyman1900

She’s 33.

That sounds about right,she told me she was 32 I think when I first saw her

Offline NewGuy89

I would have guessed early 30's too.

Offline gumgum

Offline Uklad873

She gave me oral  without for no more money  so must just be what mood she in . Very good figure

Offline Candyman1900

She gave me oral  without for no more money  so must just be what mood she in . Very good figure

Yes she's did this a few times when I first started seeing her and I know a few others it's happened to. I think she does it to encourage repeat visits if she likes you .

Offline Ghost89

Yes she's did this a few times when I first started seeing her and I know a few others it's happened to. I think she does it to encourage repeat visits if she likes you .

Yeah that’s what she’s done with me. I think if she finds you attractive she gives a better service.