Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Falkirk WG's  (Read 1483 times)

Christophe_Star

Massive influx of new girls in Falkirk on AW overnight last night..Falkirk generally has around 20 WG's listed and usually the same old faces, logged on this morning to see 8 new eastern European looking young girls listed all with the same prices. Looks like someone has set up a brothel somewhere, sent a few messages off but no replies yet.

Has anyone seen any of these girls before or have any opinions on seeing them, what with it being a lot of girls set up so suddenly, any possible negatives to it. Would like to hear you guys opinions.

Offline Happyjose

Have noticed a weekly turnover of girls with no feedback in the Falkirk area before - always at £140ph. Presumed it was some pimp rotating his prossies around the country. This looks like competition. All the girls seem to be £100ph and with similar shite profiles with zero feedback.

Will be interesting to see if you get a reply, or if they're still on next week

Christophe_Star

They are working out of the Inchyra Hotel, no chance I'm seeing a working girl there! If you don't know it, it's a spa resort/function type hotel. Not like seeing a girl at an Ibis or Holiday Inn where there is people milling in and out the door all the time, I expect they'll be ejected from there pretty sharpish when the staff suss them out.

little richard

Want to know why names appear but then no login its like they dont exist. I assumed location posting error but they have not turned up elsewhere. Something strange happening and not just central belt. You worry about trafficking.

Offline falkirk 1975

Anyone had any luck with any of these girls
All profiles still showing as being accessed within the last few days
No reviews of any of these girls despite them being in falkirk for nearly a month

Offline Falkirk GND

Well - unfortunately yes!  :scare:

I am an experienced punter with 25 years under my belt, and I am ashamed to say my cock ruled my head on this one!  Soooo should have known better, but I was bursting and it was on my way home!!  :dash:

I really liked the look of Beckie22 (I think, the profile's disappeared now) and asked all the usual questions - and got sensible answers in good English.  I was assured owo was on the cards, she was the girl in the pics, that she was Spanish (not Romanian) - I even asked "Spanish Spanish or Romanian Spanish!?!".  Even when phoned outside the Inchyra, she sounded lovely!

Inside then - past reception no probs btw - and into the room.  First of all - classic bait and switch.  :scare: Fairly fat, at least 27 years if not older, with a  C-section scar and the unmistakable look of a greasy gypo!  Definitely NOT the girl advertised!  I should have walked then, but there was a twist to this one - very clever actually!  :dancegirl: "You want a two girl?" and out of the bathroom pops a very slim, small-titted, gorgeous wee honey!  Said she was 18 and looked it!  :thumbsup: So thought, what the hell!  Apart from having her wank me while I concentrated on the little honey, I totally ignored the fat bissum, and set about her pal.  She was decidedly average. Tight as fuck, but couldn't be less interested. If I spoke Romanian, I'm sure I would have gotten the jokes, which were no doubt at my expense!

Oh and as for trafficking - don't think so.  They shared a twin room (yep, not even a double bed) and I very much doubt if they were with anyone else.  Certainly not 7 of them there as profiles would suggest. Looked more like a sister tag-team or mother and daughter outfit!!

So chaps - AVOID AT ALL COSTS - bait and switch with shockingly lack-lustre service!  In fairness to the girls tho - great wee twist and by the looks of the cash in the drawer, I wasn't the only sucker!

:angry:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 01:55:05 pm by Falkirk GND »