Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies with loads of rules  (Read 3704 times)

Offline NIK

Linked to the 'safety steps' thread below I can't understand why punters even bother with prossies who have loads of rules. If they have loads of do and don'ts on a profile they are very likely to have 'attitude' and it will almost certainly be a poor experience.
I wouldn't even dream of patronising such profiles. There are plenty more out there.
Carla Louise, Nicoletta apart, far and away the best girl I've ever seen, didn't have ANY rules or so much as ONE do or don't.  :cool:

JV547845

I know what you mean - unless it's something unusual (one of my favourites has "no anal fisting" as one of her few rules) that's what the likes list is for, if they just want to say no anal and no bareback, OW only etc.  I'd have to have a serious hard on for their photos or have read stellar reviews to go for someone with rules.  A lot of WGs seem to use their profile to slag off all the time wasters and weirdos back expecting them to stop.  Well even if you manage to put off internet assholes from time wasting and barebackers from booking you, you'll also put off a shit load of your potential clients.  If you already have enough regulars and clients then fair enough I suppose, but make the most of them while they last.

It's just a terrible marketing tactic - what other company in the world uses it's precious limited free advertising to complain about the minority of shitty customers?  I know WGs put up with a lot of bullshit and creepiness but that's just part of the deal of getting to charge so much, especially on the internet now. 

Having a constant stream of nice, respectful and polite customers who find you attractive and pay you £150 an hour to have sex with them sounds great but it's obviously too good to be true.

Offline smiths

Linked to the 'safety steps' thread below I can't understand why punters even bother with prossies who have loads of rules. If they have loads of do and don'ts on a profile they are very likely to have 'attitude' and it will almost certainly be a poor experience.
I wouldn't even dream of patronising such profiles. There are plenty more out there.
Carla Louise, Nicoletta apart, far and away the best girl I've ever seen, didn't have ANY rules or so much as ONE do or don't.  :cool:

All very simple to me. I punt to suit me NOT the WG. WGs that insist on me singing to their tune wont get my business.

Offline FLYING BLUE

All very simple to me. I punt to suit me NOT the WG. WGs that insist on me singing to their tune wont get my business.

Agreed 100% :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

100% - there is nothing more off-putting than a profile page with dozens of do's and don'ts. Almost always indicative of a poor attitude and lack of enthusiasm.
All girls need to put is - "Please read my "Likes" list carefully"

yorkshire123

Well said sir  :hi:

Offline hendrix

Totally puts me off, as does "extras".

Offline Jimmyredcab

NIK, the problem is that many punters do what they are told, you only have to look at all this nonsense with punter feedback on Adultwork ------------------- I am the buyer, I don't need feedback.    :bomb:

The happy one

Totally puts me off, as does "extras".

Extras can wind me up but not if clearly posted on the profile. It is when you get there after asking if all is included to be told that is when I walk no matter how hot the body

I have a couple of things I like that I understand being asked a little extra to undertake is fair

Anal
Being rimmed so deep I can feel my ears being cleaned from the inside
Filming

But not owo cim kissing and the list goes on

Josh Klinghoffer

NIK, the problem is that many punters do what they are told, you only have to look at all this nonsense with punter feedback on Adultwork ------------------- I am the buyer, I don't need feedback.    :bomb:

I'm going to disagree here, and almost certainly mark myself down as a bit of a fluffy, but I wonder how many people might agree with me. I am not looking for a mechanical transaction -  if that were the case, I might as well stay at home and have a wank. For sure, I am the client, and I expect that everything will be geared towards that, of course I do. But I guess eBay use feedback for a reason - you go into the transaction with a bit less of the unknown, and therefore a bit more comfortable. I punt (or rather I punted) to meet nice girls, have fun, and have great sex, and that's generally what happened.

But like with any other transaction (I work in sales), it's going to go a lot better if you are more at ease with each other. It's a position for the girl of "I know nothing about this guy" versus "I've never met him, but from his feedback he seems OK".

There's a psychological model, a very simple one called Betari's box, that my attitude affects my behaviour, which in turn will affect your attitude, which will affect your behaviour. Don't get me wrong, I've seen lots of girls where I haven't used the AW booking system, and therefore feedback was not an issue, but even there, they've tended to be phone bookings, where at least you've had a chance to speak to them, and again, it's the beginning of that process of thinking "they seem alright" or "eek, I'll give it half an hour, then send a text to cancel"

So I've no problem whatsoever with the AW feedback system, as flawed as it is with false feedbacks, etc (which are easy enough to discern anyway).

Offline Jimmyredcab

So I've no problem whatsoever with the AW feedback system.

Your money, your choice.     :hi: :hi:

If a girl does not display a telephone number for booking then I am not interested, hundreds of pro$$ies to chose from, I make the rules------------ not them.    :hi:

Josh Klinghoffer

Your money, your choice.     :hi: :hi:

If a girl does not display a telephone number for booking then I am not interested, hundreds of pro$$ies to chose from, I make the rules------------ not them.    :hi:

Fair comment Jimmy - I'm just having a conversation  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fair comment Jimmy - I'm just having a conversation  :)

Indeed, that's why I said ----------------------  " Your money, your choice."

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm going to disagree here, and almost certainly mark myself down as a bit of a fluffy, but I wonder how many people might agree with me. I am not looking for a mechanical transaction -  if that were the case, I might as well stay at home and have a wank. For sure, I am the client, and I expect that everything will be geared towards that, of course I do. But I guess eBay use feedback for a reason - you go into the transaction with a bit less of the unknown, and therefore a bit more comfortable. I punt (or rather I punted) to meet nice girls, have fun, and have great sex, and that's generally what happened.

But like with any other transaction (I work in sales), it's going to go a lot better if you are more at ease with each other. It's a position for the girl of "I know nothing about this guy" versus "I've never met him, but from his feedback he seems OK".

There's a psychological model, a very simple one called Betari's box, that my attitude affects my behaviour, which in turn will affect your attitude, which will affect your behaviour. Don't get me wrong, I've seen lots of girls where I haven't used the AW booking system, and therefore feedback was not an issue, but even there, they've tended to be phone bookings, where at least you've had a chance to speak to them, and again, it's the beginning of that process of thinking "they seem alright" or "eek, I'll give it half an hour, then send a text to cancel"

So I've no problem whatsoever with the AW feedback system, as flawed as it is with false feedbacks, etc (which are easy enough to discern anyway).
You raise some interesting points. I have had some punts where I left the house in a good mood, was immaculately clean, phoned on time, turned up on time and the prossie was a crap shag and wanted to get away with doing as little as possible sexually. Surely my attitude can't be to blame and other punters had similar experiences.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You raise some interesting points. I have had some punts where I left the house in a good mood, was immaculately clean, phoned on time, turned up on time and the prossie was a crap shag and wanted to get away with doing as little as possible sexually. Surely my attitude can't be to blame and other punters had similar experiences.

Some women hate this work with a passion, how can they give a good service when they feel like that, they stay in the business because they don't want to go back to stacking shelves.    :hi:

Offline dandaley

Good post and very good points, I also have no probs with aw bookings and feedback as I have said before its very very useful and its a no brainier to pick the good ones if its used properly.

:thumbsup:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I also completely agree with Josh. The punter doesn't make "the rules", he makes his rules.

Offline NIK

I also completely agree with Josh. The punter doesn't make "the rules", he makes his rules.

That's as maybe, but as the paying customer they accept my rules or don't get my business. Simple as that. For too long I've played by their rules and often suffered from poor service.
In what other industry would the buyer have to prove themselves to the seller rather than the other way round?  :crazy:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Last week I read a pro$$ie profile that basically stated that any punter who shows up for an incall, doesn't like what they see etc and decides to walk away will have to pay a cancellation fee!! You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.  :wackogirl:

A lot of these pro$$ies fail to realise they're in the SERVICE industry. They're the one's spending all day on forums moaning about not getting any bookings - whilst the good 'uns are getting all the cock and cash.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stalinator

Last week I read a pro$$ie profile that basically stated that any punter who shows up for an incall, doesn't like what they see etc and decides to walk away will have to pay a cancellation fee!!
The only problem is that Kevin or Sergei could be there with a knife or worse.

Offline dandaley

Last week I read a pro$$ie profile that basically stated that any punter who shows up for an incall, doesn't like what they see etc and decides to walk away will have to pay a cancellation fee!! You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.  :wackogirl:

A lot of these pro$$ies fail to realise they're in the SERVICE industry. They're the one's spending all day on forums moaning about not getting any bookings - whilst the good 'uns are getting all the cock and cash.  :thumbsup:

that is stupid as nobody would pay it but if the punter did a bit of research and spoke to the girl and saw pics it shoultnt happen.

i think the good ones can be selective to a certain extent as they are busy getting bookings.

i spose you can liken it to sales jobs in the service industry where some customers are just going to be trouble and you avoid them, dont need the hassle , move on to customers why are easy to deal with but you can still sell to.  Same thing really imo.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
That's as maybe, but as the paying customer they accept my rules or don't get my business. Simple as that. For too long I've played by their rules and often suffered from poor service.
In what other industry would the buyer have to prove themselves to the seller rather than the other way round?  :crazy:
If you accept their rules that's a crap massage everytime.

ju1

If you accept their rules that's a crap massage everytime.

all sellers have rules - recall being thrown out of Tesco for wearing a bikini - as long as they are known before hand,

Offline smiths

all sellers have rules - recall being thrown out of Tesco for wearing a bikini - as long as they are known before hand,

The point is you have a choice whether to follow their rules or go elsewhere.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Your opinion means very little, you have been here over a year and not a single review ------------ you could be a pro$$ie for all we know.    :bomb: :bomb:

MY money MY rules
what part of that don't you understand. ????????

Offline sumofallparts

Very well said.

Offline Jimmyredcab

i spose you can liken it to sales jobs in the service industry where some customers are just going to be trouble and you avoid them, dont need the hassle , move on to customers why are easy to deal with but you can still sell to. Same thing really imo.

No, it's not the same thing at all ------------------ because a punter refuses to use the Adultwork system it doesn't mean he is going to be a problem.    :crazy:

Offline CBPaul

The point is you have a choice whether to follow their rules or go elsewhere.

Exactly the same opinion as you.

If it clear that my rules and a prossies rules are at odds then there is no point in punting with her.

Personally a profile that is a long list of do's and dont's gets me hitting the back button. The profile is meant to entice me into making a booking, not give me a set of instructions that I have to follow. I see these profiles as being put up by deluded prossies who forget who's paying and think us punters are privileged to have the opportunity to fuck them.

I also think the more rules the greater the chance of it being a nightmare to arrange and also having a crap punt.

Offline dandaley

No, it's not the same thing at all ------------------ because a punter refuses to use the Adultwork system it doesn't mean he is going to be a problem.    :crazy:

well i would wonder why and as i said maybe some are more select in their dealings are busy anyway and sniff a poss problem if that person is a member of aw but wont book through it if those wgs have those rules, again its up to the seller if they want to sell - simple  :hi:

SirFrank

The one rule that ruins the punt for me is if said girl goes down on my old boy and says don't come in my mouth. Oh fuck off - it's an instant killer. No one tells me what time to go to bed!

Offline Jimmyredcab

well i would wonder why and as i said maybe some are more select in their dealings are busy anyway and sniff a poss problem if that person is a member of aw but wont book through it if those wgs have those rules, again its up to the seller if they want to sell - simple  :hi:

It's people like you that allow these women to have a huge list of rules, that is if you are a punter and not a pro$$ie.    :rolleyes:

Offline socks

The one rule that ruins the punt for me is if said girl goes down on my old boy and says don't come in my mouth. Oh fuck off - it's an instant killer. No one tells me what time to go to bed!
Go to bed spotty

External Link/Members Only

Offline dandaley

It's people like you that allow these women to have a huge list of rules, that is if you are a punter and not a pro$$ie.    :rolleyes:

i dont allow anything just looking at why and associating it with my job , you disagree fine we aint all the same and i am not the only one in this thread that thinks like i do.

Offline NIK

i dont allow anything just looking at why and associating it with my job , you disagree fine we aint all the same and i am not the only one in this thread that thinks like i do.

Does this mean you are a prossy?   :unknown:

If not what has a list of prossy rules got to do with your job?  :unknown:

Offline dandaley

Does this mean you are a prossy?   :unknown:

If not what has a list of prossy rules got to do with your job?  :unknown:

if you read the thread you would know!  I was associating people who are more trouble than they are worth to sell to.  Christ  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

if you read the thread you would know!  I was associating people who are more trouble than they are worth to sell to.  Christ  :unknown:

Yes, but pro$$ies can't assume a punter is trouble because he has not built up feedback ------------ I don't need references to spend £120.     :dash:

Offline Sedlmayer

Yours is a false analogy, and if you operated the way these prostitutes do you would only accept orders from clients who can provide references from your competitors. Any business that  operated that policy would be insolvent overnight. Christ (back at ya)

Offline dandaley

read what I said about the comparison fuck me it's just an observation and I DO sometimes not deal with people because sometimes it is too much fucking hassle I just move onto the next call its my choice AND I am far far from bankrupt.

Quite why I am being attacked for purely making a comment regarding an analogy in a thread on a fucking forum i dont know am out of this  :hi:

cockneybstrd

read what I said about the comparison fuck me it's just an observation and I DO sometimes not deal with people because sometimes it is too much fucking hassle I just move onto the next call its my choice AND I am far far from bankrupt.

Quite why I am being attacked for purely making a comment regarding an analogy in a thread on a fucking forum i dont know am out of this  :hi:

Maybe its because you work in tele sales and some people find them annoying.

I can see why in your industry. That some customers are not going to be worth all the time and hassle for what you would get in commission for your sale.

However its a bit different to a load of rules saying I will on sell to you a product with these restrictions.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Being a prossie I found I have to have rules otherwise I could end up in awkward situations.  However saying I am sorry but no Anal or please be discreet is not going to offend anyone.  Whereas having a huge list of things to do just to make a booking is likely to piss off many people as is the old I wont give you my address or even my postcode but go to the third lamp post on beam street, stand on one leg hop twenty times holding a copy of the Times above your head, then I will text you where to go next to again stand around like a twat whilst I text the next set of directions.
There are also ways of saying things such as 'whilst I do not offer anal I will happily offer such and such as well as such and such which I am sure you will enjoy' sounds much better than I don't offer Anal so don't even bother trying.

Unfortunately just having a likes list is not enough as although seasoned punters know this means if it is not on the list it wont be offered the less seasoned tend to think if they push hard enough then they will get it so you do have to put in your profile text that you do not ever offer x but will happily offer Y and Z instead.

In an ideal world a few words and a likes list would be enough with no rules needed.  However it is not an ideal world.  Although rules should be kept to a minimum and making a booking should be as easy as it is with any other service provider.  The only rules we really need are the ones to ensure a punter knows what we offer or what we don't and that is it really apart from the obvious only guys who are clean will be seen which again should be obvious but is not to some

If I rang my hairdresser or even my physiotherapist and had to jump through hoops to get a booking I would tell them to fuck off.  A phone call should be enough or as in the case of physio an email is enough.