Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Wandsworth - Redeemed  (Read 2242 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £110

This is going to be my third review for Crystal over around 3.5 years, the first was positive and the last one neutral.  Since the last one was neutral and I saw her again I thought it only fair to do another review since I'm wrapping up a number of pending reviews.

Comms:  This was a Plan D so a long shot and I did n't expect to get an early afternoon slot but she was suprisingly free.  She was in the same place I remembered from before so did n't need much comms.

Location:  Flats above shops on main road, metered parking nearby on residential roads.  I noticed this time round a ring camera on the entrence to the flat, not sure if was there last time but something to note for the more paranoid amongst us.

The SP:  Crystal is obviously now in her 60's but will still lie and tell you she is 55 even though I remember she was listed as 49 when I first saw her 11 or so years ago.  Other than some slight turkey necking she is in good condition for her age, not jaded at all and still a has spring in her step.  She still makes an effort to dress nicely but I think puts on a bit less makeup than she used to.  If she is your type I still think she has sex appeal.

The Deed:  She has always greeted me with DFK and this time was no exception, she gets to work straight away with oral until it was time to rubber up and go missionary on her.  Considering her age she needed minimal lube and once we got going she kept on going and at one point covered her own mouth not to make noise, this went on until about 5 minutes left into my hour after which I finished up.  As she used less make up this time round her appearence at the begining and end was not as stark as has been in the past.  We had a small chat whilst I got dressed and she says she still gets very busy but takes more breaks now to recuperate.

Conclusion: Although now definitely in GILF territory an easy positive.

Offline Salt and pepper

Thanks for review,sir.
What's her body,boobs,shape like?
How long ago was this.
Cheers