Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Nasty Colombian - Dudley incall  (Read 2100 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7535202) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Met with this girl today at a well known punting hotel near Dudley Town Centre. All comms in advance were by WhatsApp and after a bit of negotiation over the price of her extras we agreed on £100 for 30 mins to include DFK, RO, OWO and a facial at the end.

Overall this was a really great meet and one I'd definitely see again. Looks wise she was pretty average facially. She has perky natural tits and a nice thick Latina ass. Slight belly but nothing off putting. English isn't the best but you can get by with her and shes nice and welcoming.

After a shower the action started with her lapdancing and twerking on my lap before dropping down for OWO. This was delivered nicely but not very deep unfortunately. After a decent while she put the bag on with her mouth and then got me to sit on the edge of the bed while she lowered herself on to my dick. She then twerked and grinded my dick for ages which looked and felt amazing. The sap was rising so I got her to hop off and she lay on the bed for RO. Very clean and tidy and she was really getting into it, pulling my face in and talking in Spanish. Fuck knows what she was saying but it sounded ace.

After this we did mish with her legs wrapped round me and some proper DFK, then cowgirl followed by doggy with her pushing back against me and really working my cock. As I was getting to the point of no return she got on her knees and gave me more OWO until I finished over her face and tongue. The first rope took her by surprise and I thought she was going to start dodging but instead she lapped it up giving me words of encouragement as I came.

Ended the meet with another shower and a kiss before I left feeling very satisfied. She was a great shag to be fair and her usual rate is £90 so I can't complain at another tenner for those extra services. I'd definitely look her up again when she's back.

Offline alabama1

Good review mate, glad you enjoyed. I did have her on my radar, briefly, but she looks a little bit too big for my preference. Maybe a size 12 ?

Offline chatbite

Yeah I'd say she's a 10 on the top and a 12 from the waist down. She was very much a plan B as I'd been in Brum earlier on but hadn't secured a booking but it definitely turned out to be a decent result in the end

Offline alabama1

Yeah I'd say she's a 10 on the top and a 12 from the waist down. She was very much a plan B as I'd been in Brum earlier on but hadn't secured a booking but it definitely turned out to be a decent result in the end
:drinks: