Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Miyabi - North Finchley - Strong Positive  (Read 6907 times)

3 review(s) for TS_MIYABI (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Dazzle1981

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins @ £100 + £50 for OWO, CIM, her cum = Total Paid £150

Comms
Good, all arranged via text to meet in a couple of hours. Sent the full address immediately, however the instructions were not clear and ended up walking up and down the High Road meaning I was 15mins late.

Her English is OK, but not good enough for a real conversation.

Flat above a parade of shops, opposite Lidl. Parking £1 for 90mins in the Lidl Car Park was convenient, there is on street parking too but pot luck as to whether or not you will find a place.

The flat itself is small but clean. Pretty sure there are 2 other girls working from the flat but did not see anyone

Appearance
She was dressed in a red one piece (as per the main pic on Birchplace), with hardly any makeup on. Very slim, very naturally pretty. Pics are very accurate. Very firm bolt ons, and a 5inch cock.

Personality
Really cool, laid back, playful and friendly. She was really quite sweet too, helping me get dressed, helping me down the stairs etc.

Had no issues with me being late, and still got my full 30mins.

Service
After a quick shower, Miyabi started with a massage (which I normally skip but was happy to go with the flow). It was really very good, nice and firm. Almost fell asleep on the bed.

Turned over, started with a basic BJ, not bad not great. She said she wanted to cum first, then I could fuck her. I went down on her, and with my average oral skills, she had no trouble getting hard. She has a 5inch, circumcised cock which for a relative novice was a good size and TBF she ejaculated within 5-6mins. Miyabi does have a strange habit of wiping up any stray saliva that might end up on her thigh or stomach when receiving oral which I though t was unusual but didn't really break up the flow.

After cleaning herself up, she gave me another BJ to get me hard. This time she took direction well, and was much deeper and wettter. On with the dom then fucked her in doggy, cowgirl and mish before finishing in the bag.

She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and showed me to the door at around the 35min mark.

Conclusion
Strong positive for me.

I have avoided Thai trans girls upto now. Being Asian, I find that most Thai cis girls tend not to like me and this affects the service I receive so tend to avoid. Miyabi was great though. Pretty much non stop action from the time I arrived to leaving.

She is horny, funny, playful and offers a full range of services.

I would say that £150 for 30mins seems like quite alot. Her 1hr rate of £200 with all services included looks like better value

Offline tantraman

Appearance
She was dressed in a red one piece (as per the main pic on Birchplace), with hardly any makeup on. Very slim, very naturally pretty. Pics are very accurate. Very firm bolt ons, and a 5inch cock.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers for the review, Dazzle1981 ... a 5" cock ain't too scary ... HL'd :blush:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 01:05:16 am by tantraman »

Offline Dazzle1981

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers for the review, Dazzle1981 ... a 5" cock ain't too scary ... HL'd :blush:

Indeed, not scary at all. Some of these Monster cocks make me feel inadequate   :)

Offline charliepie

Holy smokes! One for the hot list as she's my exact type.

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review, looks promising.
So actually she didn't fuck you, not up to you or she doesn't like it...

Offline Dazzle1981

Thanks for your review, looks promising.
So actually she didn't fuck you, not up to you or she doesn't like it...

Mate she wanted to fuck me, but I'm too much of a pussy. TBF, her cock is a decent size for an anal beginner like me, so maybe next time

Offline pepsicolaboy

Very unusual for a TS to charge for OWO and not something I have seen before  :thumbsdown:

Offline Chrispy

She sounds great ill put her on my list