Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose - Wandsworth THIEF  (Read 13677 times)

1 review(s) for Horny Milf Rose (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline simonbelly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Arrived at apartment. 

Handed over £100. 

As soon as she gets from hiding money has shitty attitude.

5 mins later asks me to leave.
I've done nothing wrong.

I ask for a refund, she refuses.

Threatens to set her "security" on me.

AVOID

whiterussian

sounds shit simon.  have u reported to AW?

Offline Boundless

Arrived at apartment. 

Handed over £100. 

I've done nothing wrong.

AVOID

Fuck me! Never seen so many FAQ's!!!

maxjabby

Offline KentAde

She has a habit of bidding on every Reverse Booking going!

Secondly.....size 10! WTF....yeh right!  :dash: Have you seen the minging photos from 'St James Park' in her gallery!

Thirdly, you may want to refer this to Admin, who may want to add her to the pinned topic?

JamesHey

Oh man, this WG just put a bid in for my reverse booking. Avoiding for sure.

Offline KentAde

Oh man, this WG just put a bid in for my reverse booking. Avoiding for sure.

See my post above......  ;)

JamesHey

See my post above......  ;)

I did see, had meant to quote your post but I dun goof'd  :wacko:

yorkshire123

Any bets on when said trollop joins UKP & proceeds to meltdown  ;)

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"Q. When Are You Available? A. I Am Only Here Now Guys Till The 5 Of September & I Be Leaving For Good, Till Then I Am Free Any Time For Bookings Start At 11am Till 11pm.... Looking Forward To Hearing From You All Soon!"

So I'm guessing that if called on her behaviour she'll say she's retired and the booking never happened - but it's only a guess..

Offline punk

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:45:20 pm by punk »

Andre 3000

Her pics give off the air of an absolute cow and I'm not just talking about her body shape.

I know we all have different tastes but gawd she looks absolutely awful I think I'd struggle to even get hard with her.

cockneybstrd

Ugh

She has had several profiles before. Used a name cherry something as well used to bid on my RB I recognise the awful red string body vest picture.

She is one rough old unit

yorkshire123

Hidden Image/Members Only
Looking Cool & Horny!!  No you don't  :vomit:

Looking Hot For You Guys!!! No you don't  :vomit:

cockneybstrd

Looking Cool & Horny!!  No you don't  :vomit:

Looking Hot For You Guys!!! No you don't  :vomit:

I thought it was the geezer from Status Quo

Offline laidbackasiandude

There is a striking similarity with Rick Parfitt / Status Quo and this WG, well spotted CB!

What's mind-boggling is the following feedback she has:

Positive NaughtyButt (60) 21/06/2014 08:26 Seeking Services
  got a great blowjob and then got to blow my load all over her tits!

Positive lip smacking mark (24) 15/06/2014 17:35 Seeking Services
  WOW , what a lady , Rose is one sexy , filthy MILF. To spend time with this lady is a pleasure . A mind blowing erotic experience from start to finish . xx

Positive Ando02 (6) 03/06/2014 21:29 Seeking Services
  I loved meeting Rose, a 4ft9 Horny Little Milf. She is stunning and naughty minded and left me exhausted and completely satisfied. I will be back for more! x 

Were these guys stoned or a case of out and out touting/pimping?

Online hendrix

Grim. I remember her bidding on a rb I'd put up for a duo.

Offline sumofallparts

You could call her 'Caroline'? or 'Big fat mama'?

superelf

she is on fab swingers as wet hole99  :angelgirl:

Arrived at apartment. 

Handed over £100. 

I've done nothing wrong.

AVOID

The happy one

Online akauya

Arrived at apartment. 

Handed over £100. 

I've done nothing wrong.

AVOID

You should pm Admin with more details and ask him to add this one to the black list, otherwise this thread will get lost amongst others.

Offline punk

Fuck, even i would not pork that  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Creosote

I thought it was the geezer from Status Quo

I'd probably rather shag Parfitt than this swamp donkey. Actually, any of Quo come to think of it. Except the drummer, couldn't sink as low as one of those.

cherry jones

Such Lier & Not Got A Clue Who This Person His Sorry I Am Not A Thief Or A Bad Person There Are So Many Evil People In This World & Make lot Of Shit Up For The Other Person, I Am A Very Lovely Person & Very Honest, So Many People Like To Mess About & Waste People's Time, Please Do Not Do This To Me Please Thanks Rose, 

Offline punk

Such Lier & Not Got A Clue Who This Person His Sorry I Am Not A Thief Or A Bad Person There Are So Many Evil People In This World & Make lot Of Shit Up For The Other Person, I Am A Very Lovely Person & Very Honest, So Many People Like To Mess About & Waste People's Time, Please Do Not Do This To Me Please Thanks Rose,

well that was constructive counter argument. :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

Well if the whoring dont work out you can always do the tribute band circuit

Offline simonbelly

I stand by my review

Online akauya

What I want to know is was she typing on a phone or something? How did she manage to make every first letter upper case? It Would Take Me A Long Time To Type Like That And Would Be Very Annoying.... phew!

cockneybstrd

Her rant on Adultwork is in Upper And Lower case. As well

Apparently her Husband can tell you if she is a bad person or not. Apparently she is a well liked mum of two so this makes her a good person and not a miserable old cow.

I am looking forward to the husband rocking up soon

yorkshire123

For those that can't get AW

Not Very Happy All These Different People Saying Lies About Me On Ukpunter( I Am No Thief Or A Bad Evil person Okay I Am Well Liked & A Married Woman With Two Children So Please Stop The Bull Shit Story's You All Making Up About Me Please Okay I Have Met Loads Of People In My Time & People Love Me I Am Not Interested If I Am Not Your Cup Of Tea Everyone Has There Own Taste But I Can Sure You All That I Do Give Amazing Blow Jobs & Give You All Lots Of Tension.. You Say All This Bad Stuff About Me My Husband Will Tell You All If I Am A Lier & A Thief.. Very Upset Why Are You Doing This To Me I Have Done Nothing Wrong I Am No Bad Person

yorkshire123

Fuck coming on here he wants to get off his fat, lazy, pot smoking arse & get a paint brush out, Those skirting boards are a disgrace  :thumbsdown:

Online hendrix

My favourite part of that rant

But I Can Sure You All That I Do Give Amazing Blow Jobs & Give You All Lots Of Tension

The tension presumably being brought on by wondering if I'm going to get robbed of a £100 :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:55:15 pm by hendrix »

Online akauya

Her rant on Adultwork is in Upper And Lower case. As well

Apparently her Husband can tell you if she is a bad person or not. Apparently she is a well liked mum of two so this makes her a good person and not a miserable old cow.

Ha... I missed that (to be honest I barely looked at the text - too lazy to real all that). I must say though I'm impressed at how she types in that mixture of upper and lower case. I tried and it's really annoying.

I wonder if her husband types like that - maybe it's catching :D

Offline punk

My favourite part of that rant

But I Can Sure You All That I Do Give Amazing Blow Jobs & Give You All Lots Of Tension

The tension presumably being brought on by wondering if I'm going to get robbed of a £100 :D

What she squeezes your balls so hard that the tension either breaks your balls or you hand over 100 notes.

James999

She is one rough old unit

That's probably the nicest thing anyone could say about her  :vomit:

Offline jake_6969

Offline Turtle1

What on earth possessed you to hand over 100 pounds for a munter like that.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I always wonder when i see ugly scanks and their profile, as to who on earth actually pays them.  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Profile gone, wonder why?

profile back so guess her retirement didn't work out too well :lol:

Online Ipunter

Why Do You Capitalise The First Letter Of Every Word?

Offline punk

Guess the husband needs cash A.S.A.P

cockneybstrd

Christmas is coming

The Rose is getting fat

She needs to steal some money

To pay for her husbands crack

Offline Sir Knumbskull

:scare: :scare: :scare:

I just found the below in her private gallery! Good news, she definitely looks like size 6-8 now, definitely been working out, and has a friend for duos! :yahoo:

Offline Sunny

Thats why you should always book for 30mins and then pay the rest if you want an hour

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Actually LMFAO here!!

Q: Are You English?  A: Yes Guys I Come From South Wales In Swansea Very Dirty Milf!!!

Since when was South Wales in Swansea, AND when did Wales become part of England?!?!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Well if the whoring dont work out you can always do the tribute band circuit

:sarcastic:

Offline punk

Actually LMFAO here!!

Q: Are You English?  A: Yes Guys I Come From South Wales In Swansea Very Dirty Milf!!!

Since when was South Wales in Swansea, AND when did Wales become part of England?!?!

may be she settle there from england  :unknown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
may be she settle there from england  :unknown:

She said she comes from Wales. (And now lives in London)

Online lewishamguy

Since when was South Wales in Swansea
, AND when did Wales become part of England?!?!

I assume you never heard of South Wales and Swansea. :rolleyes: