Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Claudia X Sweet X N17  (Read 3398 times)

6 review(s) for X Claudia X Sweet X (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services

OW
Kissing
Penetration (Protected): Cow girl and reverse.

Price: £80 for 1 hour

Location: Tottenham just off Philip lane, 10 min from Tottenham swan, 15 from seven sister (walking). Parking zones, so check the sign-age if driving.

She has a nice a$$and looks good. Tits are enhanced, but didn't like to much playing with them.

Would I visit again: yes, have done twice. Just watch booking times I had to a wait a little and then seen the next punter entering as I got in to my car.

Pictures have been adjusted but a good looking girl, for £80 P/H

Offline punk

Services

OW
Kissing

Location: Tottenham just off Philip lane, 10 min from Tottenham swan, 15 from seven sister (walking). Parking zones, so check the sign-age if driving.

She has a nice a$$and looks good. Tits are enhanced, but didn't like to much playing with them.

Would I visit again: yes, have done twice. Just watch booking times I had to a wait a little and then seen the next punter entering as I got in to my car.

how many other girls work there, philip lane  rings a bell, near bunch of shops?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:27:30 pm by punk »

Offline smiths

Services

OW
Kissing

She has OWO on her enjoys list. Did she not actually offer it or did you only require OW? And was the kissing FK or DFK?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:34:31 pm by smiths »

Offline The_Don

how many other girls work there, philip lane  rings a bell, near bunch of shops?

I've only seen, X Claudia X Sweet X

But there was an older W/G in the house and yes near the shops.

Offline punk

I've only seen, X Claudia X Sweet X

But there was an older W/G in the house and yes near the shops.

thanks, i think i know exactly the place.

tonysoprano

She doesn't do FK or DFK from what I recall.

Fit as fuck and a bit of a minx but I don't regard her service as all that great. Whoever leaves all that gushing feedback on her profile hailing her as some sort of goddess has clearly led a very sheltered life.

Offline smiths

Fit as fuck and a bit of a minx but I don't regard her service as all that great. Whoever leaves all that gushing feedback on her profile hailing her as some sort of goddess has clearly led a very sheltered life.

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 11:39:50 pm by smiths »

Ludwig

Fit as fuck and a bit of a minx but I don't regard her service as all that great...

When she first started, she offered both OWO and pretty good FK as it goes, but she seems to have become more & more hard-faced as time's gone by...

For the record, there are a couple of UKP reports / reviews on her old AW profile: External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12755
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12858

Offline The_Don

Did she not actually offer it or did you only require OW
A: She didn't offer it but I just wanted sex.  Some W/G can kill the mood with the way they put on a condom (for me).

And was the kissing FK or DFK?
Just kissing and not the best I've had.

A: didn't offer to me, just kissing, for some that mite be an issue. If the GFE is required. As with all things, some tastes differ and for me the outcome was good. Life about chance and choices

Fit as fuck and a bit of a minx but I don't regard her service as all that great.
A:I would give 5 or 6 out of 10 because she made me pop 2 times in 30 mins, just what I was looking for at that time @ 22:15 and working at 05:30  (first meeting, next punter was due @ 23:00)

Whoever leaves all that gushing feedback on her profile hailing her as some sort of goddess has clearly led a very sheltered life.
A: This is why at present; I don't leave back on A/W, some times funny to read and so fake  :lol:

Offline The_Don

Just an update:

Over the last few months I have visited her 5 + times. She local to me and mite be Vanilla for some tastes but is consistent.

Services

OW
Kissing (but limited)
Penetration (Protected) and she willing to try a few different positions  :thumbsup:

Price £80 P/H

She has a nice ass, looks good and willing to dress up (looks dam hot in some gear she got :music: ). Tits are enhanced, but didn't like to much playing with them.   :thumbsdown:

Would I visit again: yes local and basics punt standards = Penetration. Short notice booking (some times with less than 45 mins from a call)

Offline Sa69

Reviewed her previously, obviously a 2/3 girl brothel  -  she's a bit of a curate's egg..

She is facially good looking (I've got reasonably high standards) , friendly enough, wierd (badly enchanced) boobs, no fingers, owo &  ro no probs, managed to get me off during a 69 (though as another contributor said I suspect I didn't CIM, maybe just an expert wet handjob with occasional OWO lickings).

Cheap - yes
Cheerful - Erm, guess so.
Would I go back - Erm, dunno. Maybe. Yeah if no one else better at that price available on the day  :-)

Offline The_Don

Cheap - yes
Cheerful - Erm, guess so.
Would I go back - Erm, dunno. Maybe. Yeah if no one else better at that price available on the day  :-)

Yes short notice booking, consistent and local but vanilla

Offline Sa69

Yeah man. TBH  the more I think about it the more I reckon she's ok!

Have just added a couple of birds onto my hotlist based on your reviews mate - nice 1