Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvett, N17  (Read 9152 times)

10 review(s) for Simona.Simo.Love.. (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for x Yvett x (34 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started off as plan B: see >https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37039.msg526129#msg526129

Services

OW
French Kissing
Penetration (Protected): Cow girl and doggy

Price: £90 for 1 hour, just not sure why she charges £90 when others charge £70 at £80 at the same location.

Location: Tottenham Hale (easy walk from station and good free parking for a few hours)

Was happy to kiss and smiled a lot. She did get in to it, I even went of the hour but she then noticed the time and had a the phone go off (next punter)

She has a nice a$$ and ok legs!

Would I visit again, 50/50  :unknown:

Pictures have been adjusted, this is close to what you get:

password02

Yes that is Yvett but when I saw her she did have a slight little tummy - not too big but you could see a few extra pounds perhaps getting bigger.

However it was still a positive for me

Offline punk

password02

:wackogirl:
i would say she is size 14.

IMO when I say her more size 10 going possible near to a 12 BUT def not anywhere a size 14

Offline punk

:wackogirl:
IMO when I say her more size 10 going possible near to a 12 BUT def not anywhere a size 14

well may be that was not the one i saw in the living talking with Lemila (pretty) and another woman who was out of my sight, yvett is a big boned girl, well built, bigger than a 10 if it was her.Looked bigger than picture above.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:23:46 pm by punk »

Offline The_Don

Update!

Price now £100 for the hour

west8

Update!

Wow, seems she just had a Stacy Summer moment. Silly girl. Let's see how long the new rate lasts ...  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Update!

Which is what she charged me in late September.

Type_O_Negative

But did you pay her £90 + £10 for OWO? Or £100 was for standard service without extras?

Offline PumpAction

I remember your review. £100 and no DFK. You were robbed.

Offline smiths

But did you pay her £90 + £10 for OWO? Or £100 was for standard service without extras?

£90 plus £10 for OWO which she did confirm to me when i enquired which i was prepared to pay it. It was a good punt though Cleo is better in my view and was £80 for the hour. I doubt i would punt with Yvett again.

Offline smiths

I remember your review. £100 and no DFK. You were robbed.

In most of her reviews she hasnt offered DFK, just FK which is what i was offered. As it was a good punt i dont agree i was robbed. She was still good VFM to me at £100 an hour but as i said above Cleo is better in my view and charged me £80 for the hour.

Offline PumpAction

Fair enough. When I saw her a few months back the highlight of the punt was the DFK. She's nice enough and i'd been meaning to go back but I think £100 without it is a little overpriced. In truth, I need dfk in a punt these days to really enjoy it so it's just from my pov. To each their own I guess.

Offline smiths

Fair enough. When I saw her a few months back the highlight of the punt was the DFK. She's nice enough and i'd been meaning to go back but I think £100 without it is a little overpriced. In truth, I need dfk in a punt these days to really enjoy it so it's just from my pov. To each their own I guess.

I prefer DFK but if the FK and OWO are good it can still be a good punt for me.

Offline The_Don

Cleo is better in my view and was £80 for the hour.

Indeed

Called and text her a few times last week, phone ring then VW and then turned off. No reply to texts, shame because I don't have to travel far and at £80 she provides a good service. So after trying 4 at one location, I would only go back for 1 at this time!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:09:56 am by The_Don »

password02

+1 seen a few at the usual house near the BP station - can do a KFC meal after - Agreed now will only go back for Cleo at $80 Excellent VFM and also not to far away!!

Offline The_Don

+1 seen a few at the usual house near the BP station - Agreed now will only go back for Cleo at $80 Excellent VFM and also not to far away!!

Please see :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39269.msg556363#msg556363

Update: Yvett and Ashlee : are no longer at the same location ("moved to wood green")

The Tottenham hale location now has:

Sophie DD  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and

X Bella Seductive X External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline punk

Please see :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39269.msg556363#msg556363

Update: Yvett and Ashlee : are no longer at the same location ("moved to wood green")

The Tottenham hale location now has:

Sophie DD  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and

X Bella Seductive X External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any one seen sophie dd ?

Offline smiths

Any one seen sophie dd ?

There is a review linked into this thread above from April this year.

Offline punk

There is a review linked into this thread above from April this year.

thanks, hmm a strong plan b, nice size 12+,looks ok, no kissing,no problem as attitude looks good.

Offline smiths

thanks, hmm a strong plan b, nice size 12+,looks ok, no kissing,no problem as attitude looks good.

Got kissing at discretion on her enjoys list and FK is specifically mentioned in her profile text so if its still not actually on offer she or Sergei are liars though.

password02

Got kissing at discretion on her enjoys list and FK is specifically mentioned in her profile text so if its still not actually on offer she or Sergei are liars though.

Saw Sophie DD last year - nice face BUT rather chunky top half and bottom + her legs are on the large size - Def NOT a size 10 Unless she has lost 3-4 stone in weight - More a size 14 - No Kissing just pecks on the lips and she insisted OW and said no OWO available.

Apart from a pretty face which is the  Positive the rest of her was a negative - service was so so and nothing to write home about

Offline punk

think i will put my money to some thing better.

Offline smiths

Saw Sophie DD last year - nice face BUT rather chunky top half and bottom + her legs are on the large size - Def NOT a size 10 Unless she has lost 3-4 stone in weight - More a size 14 - No Kissing just pecks on the lips and she insisted OW and said no OWO available.

Apart from a pretty face which is the  Positive the rest of her was a negative - service was so so and nothing to write home about

So a total liar then, i wasnt interested in her anyway but thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

password02

So a total liar then, i wasnt interested in her anyway but thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

smiths this was over a year ago so may have changed - i found her to be on the heavy side specially the legs and her arms/shoulders, she may have changes but it was a No from me

Offline The_Don

So just an update: (mostly positive for Yvett)

After several let downs last month.

I punted some W/G, that were local to me, Yvett being one.

Services:
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's her English is ok.

Location: Flat in a small block, Mid size bedroom, fit for use and bed did make a bit of noise. Bathroom with a bath and shower (attachment).
Free parking near by (outside or 10 mins walk, if inside P.Z time). Permit zones 08:00 - 18:30 + Pay and display (near to the block)
Tube = Wood Green less than 10 mins walk.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Are photo shopped (Body wise) I found her attractive, if not a little to much war paint for my liking (make up)

The girl:
Mid to long 2 tone Blond / brown hair, size 8-10, 5.5, Mid to late 20's, real tits with a ok body (see below pictures).

Plus + Local with short notice booking:D

Neutral: I know this area are well, some may be put off by the location. I could hear a man down stairs and I know she was the only one working that day (the other W/G's, see below were on holiday).

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:   

Hidden Image/Members Only

She also working with:

And

Offline king tarzan

the minute she opens the door, we start to passionately grope and dfk in the hallway...
i cannot keep my hands banana and tongue away from her....
absolutely sexy and super great gfe... makes the 45 min drive well worth it!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Type_O_Negative

Yes, she is a nice girl. It's a pity she had big bust-up with Sophie DD and they are not friends any more.

Offline The_Don

Yes, she is a nice girl. It's a pity she had big bust-up with Sophie DD and they are not friends any more.

Indeed

Offline punk

that bad? What happened? generally?

Offline PumpAction

Who cares if she's not friends with some other tart? They didn't duo.

Ps. Is there a way I can block King Tazan's idiotic posts?

Offline king tarzan

Who cares if she's not friends with some other tart? They didn't duo.

Ps. Is there a way I can block King Tazan's idiotic posts?

the posts are a true reflection of the encounter.... if your so frigid minded that your sense of humour does not exist.. that is your problem...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Type_O_Negative

I've just noticed she is no longer active on AW.

Offline The_Don

I've just noticed she is no longer active on AW.

Yes on my last punt she stated, she was going back to home for a bit (return date: unknown)

Looks like her profile had a name change:

Simona.Simo.Love

Offline The_Don

Offline tantric talents

She is back again.

Love the picture with the sparkly background.
External Link/Members Only

Look's like she is appearing on Britain's got talent!

Offline The_Don

She is back again.

Love the picture with the sparkly background.

Look's like she is appearing on Britain's got talent!

A/W link please ?

Offline The_Don

That was from your link Don

Thanks, I can't access the main page of her A/W account, But some parts are still active on A/W and the image matches 1 from the hosted link (in this review) :thumbsup: 

Sorry, but Simona.Simo.Love.. is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area

Offline tantric talents

Yes strange, she just disappeared for me too. Must be reading this thread!

Offline The_Don

Offline PumpAction

Her profile is down again. I saw her tonight. She said someone had hacked her old profile and deleted it losing her all the feedback gained. Maybe it's happened again.

I will review when she gets a new profile as she's a nice girl and definitely worth a visit.

Offline The_Don

Her profile is down again. I saw her tonight. She said someone had hacked her old profile and deleted it losing her all the feedback gained. Maybe it's happened again.

I will review when she gets a new profile as she's a nice girl and definitely worth a visit.

Thanks for the update   :thumbsup:

Glad you had a positive punt    :hi:

Offline beachtest

has she appeared back on AW yet?