Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x in Dewsbury - beautiful girl with lot of energy!  (Read 6071 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline bestofthebest

I had some work near Dewsbury in a week's time so checked out AW when I came across Lilly's profile. She seemed to tick all the right boxes for me: all natural with GFE including kissing and OWO. I messaged her on AW, received response after 2 days as she doesn't regularly check AW. She asked me to text her. All confirmed for the morning on Monday for 1 hour. She was quick in responding to texts. There was an issue with my car which needed attention on Monday morning, so rescheduled to the afternoon which she was fine with (worked better for her). I wasn't sure of the exact time I'll get my car back, so gave her a rough time and promised to keep her posted with a more accurate time as soon as possible. She asked me to put Dewsbury train station on the sat nav. I gave her a more accurate time when I got my car from the garage. Stopped at McDonald's on the way to pick up lunch. When I got to the station, she gave me the address. Her apartment is a short walk from the train station. I buzzed the door and she let me in. Then up the stairs to her apartment.

The door was slightly open, so I gave a knock and she let me in. She looked stunning in her one-piece black lingerie with thongs! Height 5'6", age 26 is accurate, natural boobs that looked perfect on her frame (34C as per her profile) and pert ass. She's blonde and extremely pretty. Her profile says she's Polish, but her accent is more English than Polish. She gave me a hug and led me to her bedroom. I excused myself to the bathroom to empty my bladder and use the mouthwash. I then went back to the bedroom and completed the paperwork.

We started kissing while stood. I was feeling her body with my hands while she was feeling mine. Her kiss is sensual with tongue. We continued kissing for few minutes while she took my top off. She continued kissing me while feeling my jeans and unzipping it. She then asked me to take my jeans off which I did. We again continued kissing while she was feeling my penis from outside the underwear. She then bent down, took my underwear off and started giving me OWO. She has an excellent technique! Very sensual and just perfect. She continued OWO for few minutes while I was stood up. I took her hairband off to rub my fingers through her smooth and silky hair and gently massaging her scalp. She then invited me to get in the bed.

We started kissing again while she pulled her top down to reveal those wonderful pert breasts with beautiful nipples waiting to be sucked. I was gently squeezing her breasts while sucking her nipples. She then undressed completely while I laid down. She went back to OWO for several minutes. It seemed clear she enjoys giving OWO and she's very good at it! I was moving my hands over her body and reached down to rub her clit. She then said I look ready.

She put the condom on, and asked me what position would I like. I suggested we start with CG. She climbed on me in reverse CG position. This was actually one of the best reverse CG experiences ever! We got into a nice rhythm and I felt the right amount of tightness while she was bouncing on me. I had to slow her down several times as I didn't want to shoot early. I then asked her to face me. She changed position to CG which allowed us to kiss again. I was loving the sight of those breasts which I was feeling and gently squeezing. We then moved to missionary. We continued in this position for few minutes while kissing until I had an intense orgasm.

She got me some water and laid in my arms. It was only 15-20 mins by now. I was running my hands over her breasts and cheeks. I was ready again in 5 mins. She started back with OWO for few minutes. Her technique is just perfect. I could feel my sap slowly rising. I would've been very surprised if I came again in such a short space of time but I didn't. It was more of a continuous edging. She then got another condom out. She asked me what position would I like. I asked her to suggest me one. Went to doggy position for few minutes. I reached under to rub her clit at the same time. We then went back to missionary as I was missing the sight of her breasts and access to kissing her beautiful lips. I literally started pounding her after finding the perfect rhythm, with slapping sound each time. She was very wet. Because I had already come once, I knew I could continue for several minutes. Sweat was pouring out of us. She was clearly enjoying it and she started rubbing her clit. She built up to an intense orgasm when I could feel her tighten around me. I slowed down a bit but continued and increased the rhythm again when she recovered from her orgasm. I'm not sure if she had another orgasm shortly afterwards, she probably did.

I was feeling a bit tired, so I laid down on my back. She took my condom off and went back to OWO. It was intense and vigorous which continued for several minutes, longer than I've ever experienced in my life. I admired her dedication and hard work at this point. I would've loved to come in her mouth but knew I wasn't close to coming. So I asked her to suck my nipples while I literally took the matter in my own hands. She was on my side but leaning on top of me so that her breasts were right over my penis. She was sucking my right nipple while rubbing my left with her fingers. I came shortly after. What an intense session this was!

We had some small talk for few minutes. Couldn't converse much as her answers were relatively short and she didn't ask me any questions. What I understood is that she's mentally a very strong girl and very assertive, an excellent trait to have. I had a quick shower, got dressed, gave her a hug and kiss and left at 55 mins.

This was certainly a memorable encounter. Personally I like to have deep conversations which didn't happen. But this was more than made up for with her 100% attention and no time wasting tactics. A big positive from me.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 04:47:42 am by bestofthebest »

Offline viper13

This one was previously known as Cute Jenny Leeds.
Had this one on my HL for a few years now but never managed to arrange something.
Search under her previous name on here and there are some facial pics of her, as her previous name says "Cute Jenny" I think she is looking at those pics

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline TrampZ

I remember her as Cute Jenny in Leeds long before I joined this forum. Really pretty and gave a great service.

Offline luvjoy

Also forgot to add how much you paid?

Offline stevedave

If she is the same girl as Cute Jenny, then she is a decent and experienced SP. However, £180 for an hour is a bit mental! Used to see her for £60 for half an hour 5 years ago.

Also, age given as 26?? Surely you can add at least 10 years onto that  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181690.msg1912481#msg1912481

Offline bestofthebest

If she is the same girl as Cute Jenny, then she is a decent and experienced SP. However, £180 for an hour is a bit mental! Used to see her for £60 for half an hour 5 years ago.

Also, age given as 26?? Surely you can add at least 10 years onto that  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181690.msg1912481#msg1912481

I'm pretty sure she is in her 20s. I don't think she's the same as cute Jenny, I may be wrong. But I'll be surprised if she was 10 years older. Nevertheless, I perceived her service to be good value for money.

Offline viper13

I'm pretty sure she is in her 20s. I don't think she's the same as cute Jenny, I may be wrong. But I'll be surprised if she was 10 years older. Nevertheless, I perceived her service to be good value for money.

She is AKA Cute Jenny Leeds
Had her on my HL for a few years.
Always put on the notes:
Profile name (incase it changes)
Any other useful info to refer to in future.
 :hi: