Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mixed race Rihanna Birmingham  (Read 1901 times)

Online Night king

Thanks to Jasonk71,

I seen this one booking done text, fast response , side rd parking if you lucky, texted outside she phoned me, gave code for door,

Behind the door, was very friendly loves to chat, ok looking not stunning nextdoor look mixed race,

Asked what I wanted just had 15, mins I undressed went to money away, came back told lay down she sat on top rubbing her pussy,
She's funking horny as funk, 😀, was fingering her self was sunking her tits they nice , she getting more horny  😀, gets off wanted the sunk me off , owo was available but my choice had oral with condom,

She's sunking like vacuum Dyson, I was going to have sex but fet, just let carry on , I cum in bag she cleaned me up,
I got ready and left ,

Only been her 2, weeks from London going back this Friday, train back, back January mid, she said,

15,mins
£40, 

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 08:20:09 pm by Night king »

Online Punterperson1971

Good find body looks decent too

Offline azzak789

Good review mate

Is this just located off the sealife centre

Online Night king

Good review mate

Is this just located off the sealife centre

BMW , Garage if it's still there, round the corner from Edward Street

Offline azzak789

Cheers nice one
May try and get over there by Friday if possible otherwise next year

Was Dfs included in the price

Online Night king

Cheers nice one
May try and get over there by Friday if possible otherwise next year

Was Dfs included in the price

I didn't have any kissing  it's available I'm sure,

Hidden Image/Members Only
.that's the special service available £120 for the 1 hour
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 11:16:10 pm by Night king »

Offline azzak789

Thx for the speedy response mate
Seems she has a lot to offer !

I usually go for 30mins that’s enough for me
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 11:20:27 pm by azzak789 »

Online Night king

Thx for the speedy response mate
Seems she has a lot to offer !

No worries mate let us know how you get on , if you a get chance booking with her

Offline azzak789

No worries mate let us know how you get on , if you a get chance booking with her

Of course if l get a chance to do so :-)

Online Jasonk71

Thanks to Jasonk71,

I seen this one booking done text, fast response , side rd parking if you lucky, texted outside she phoned me, gave code for door,

Behind the door, was very friendly loves to chat, ok looking not stunning nextdoor look mixed race,

Asked what I wanted just had 15, mins I undressed went to money away, came back told lay down she sat on top rubbing her pussy,
She's funking horny as funk, 😀, was fingering her self was sunking her tits they nice , she getting more horny  😀, gets off wanted the sunk me off , owo was available but my choice had oral with condom,

She's sunking like vacuum Dyson, I was going to have sex but fet, just let carry on , I cum in bag she cleaned me up,
I got ready and left ,

Only been her 2, weeks from London going back this Friday, train back, back January mid, she said,

15,mins
£40, 

External Link/Members Only

I thought her name was Apryl