Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paprikababe - Whitefield  (Read 2675 times)

10 review(s) for PaprikaBabe (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Finally gave in to the photos of her tits and booked Paprikababe recently in Whitefield

Just half an hour for a first meet at £70

Started off with standing fairly light fk (but this got much better)and mutual groping then she dropped onto her knees to give me a really nice blowjob which had my legs shaking a bit so onto the bed

More fk and playing with her fantastic tits (very large and firm) before more owo

Didn’t fancy paying the £20 extra for cim so got her to kneel at the edge of the bed so she could wrap those tits around my cock
Encouraged me to push them together while I slowly fucked them until the inevitable happened - definitely my preferred method for a titwank rather than the girl lying on top although Sofia in Middleton does that well tbf

Great punt and a must see for all Big natural tits fans
I’ll be making her a regular now hopefully
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 09:20:45 am by Bustydusty »

Offline george r

she looks my type  :thumbsup:  did you ring on the day to book mate ?

Offline Captain caveman 69

Is she in the place with the metal stairs at the rear pal

Offline george r

Is she in the place with the metal stairs at the rear pal

yes its indigo nile

Offline Bustydusty

she looks my type  :thumbsup:  did you ring on the day to book mate ?

Yes mate

Offline Sunny

Offline Bustydusty

Is she gym fit? muscular?
No I wouldn’t say so - probably about a size 12 at a guess

Good friendly personality,good kissing and I think I might have mentioned great tits!

Offline Deepstroker

Didn’t there used to be a paprikababe operating out of the hat works in Stockport some years back ? Obvs not the same girl ?