Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xialan - Chinese girl new in Harlow  (Read 837 times)

10 review(s) for cute asian yoyo (5 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tricky59

Xialan
She is young, circa mid 20's, and I think she has a pair of 'bolt ons' great for those who like a big busty girls but I found them hard and didn't do much for me. Strange start as she insisted on taking me into the shower to clean my 'tool' (it was clean already)!
This was a speculative punt when I realised I wasn't going to be able to see Laime who was in Welwyn Garden City, (AL7), which is too far away for me to organise a discrete visit.
Unfortunately I just didn't click with this girl, her BJ wasn't deep enough and I hate the fake, even low, noises some girls make. I felt rushed (I had only opted for a quick 30mins and that affected my performance), the frustration of not being able to perform just goes to show how inferior her skills were to Laime and we ended up with an awkward HJ to finish.
No offence but I wont be seeing this girl again, she might float someone else's boat but not mine, to make matters worse I've learnt that Laime will return to China on the 18th Jan'24, whether she comes back is any ones guess.

Offline PilotMan

What was the damage £

Have you got any links that might help other punters find her?

As per rule 4.

Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Offline Tricky59

Links have been supplied before they are on Viva street which is currently:
External Link/Members Only
The phone number is:

Offline PilotMan

Links have been supplied before

That may be the case, it's the same with AW reviews, the links have been supplied before, but all new reviews have to have them.

Members don't want to be trawling through loads of old reviews to find a VivaStreet ad that's probably dead anyway.

Online scutty brown

looking at previous reviews it's clear this phone number has been used for different girls in the past, so expect B&S

Offline Tricky59

looking at previous reviews it's clear this phone number has been used for different girls in the past, so expect B&S

Totally correct, I've mentioned this in previous reviews that I've done, take a look at 'Chinese in Harlow'.