Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: safety steps  (Read 2034 times)

ju1

I have a question.

I have read the Saafe site and some forum posts and wonder how realistic are they, do WG really insist on a real land line, name and reference number from a hotel.

I read one post where the WG asks for a copy of a telephone bill.

for these of you who use working girls, what info do you give out

Offline smiths

I have a question.

I have read the Saafe site and some forum posts and wonder how realistic are they, do WG really insist on a real land line, name and reference number from a hotel.

As a punter i give WGs as little real information about myself as possible. All they will have is my punting phone number, easily changed and my description. I make everything else up.

cockneybstrd

I have a question.

Alright Julie

I have had numerous outcalls I have never had them ask me for my land line let alone a telephone bill.

I just give them my address and make them aware of the closest tube station

I give them as little personal information as possible and they seem happy about that

Offline NIK

I have a question.

Fuck all! They are not offering you a job or a loan.  :rolleyes:

Marmite

I don't think it is realistic to expect to be given a landline number (I wouldn't anyway).

An increasing number of people no longer have landlines if they are in an area where cable broadband is available.  I have two contract mobiles plus "another" phone.  A landline as well would be a waste of money.

Last time a WG wanted excessive info from me I asked for a copy of her passport... she declined.

Offline NIK

I don't think it is realistic to expect to be given a landline number (I wouldn't anyway).

An increasing number of people no longer have landlines if they are in an area where cable broadband is available.  I have two contract mobiles plus "another" phone.  A landline as well would be a waste of money.

Last time a WG wanted excessive info from me I asked for a copy of her passport... she declined.

You could have asked for her Inland Revenue correspondence!  :rolleyes:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It does seem on safe they recommend getting a copy of a household bill and a landline number for outcalls or a hotel booking reference number for a hotel to ensure the client is where he says he will be.
However even with this it wont stop timewasters as giving a real address they can still not answer the door.
I don't do outcalls in clients homes just in hotels and I ask for the room number in advance so I can call before leaving to check he is actually in that room

I think some have had their time wasted on outcalls many times so now ask for all this or advise others to ask for it all.  It seems excessive to me as it would be the same as a client demanding to see my household bill before coming to see me to check I was there.  The answer would be two words the first starting with F the second would be off 

One of the main points of this game is to never give the other person details about yourself and your real name and landline number could end up landing you in trouble.  Whereas just knowing your address and no identifying details would give you the get out of she is nuts and has the wrong person as she cant even tell you my name, if you got a message on the answer phone that your missus heard or partially heard such as happened to someone on here not so long ago

Diehard

This such a no brainer, give a wg nothing truthful about yourself. I even lie about my nationality!

sucky2dollar

Just book someone else. A lot of them are complete head cases - you'd be mad to give them your personal details.

Unless she is going to save you 60% on your line rental you should politely tell her fuck off.

Offline ForrestGump

...for these of you who use working girls, what info do you give out

As little as possible. My punting phone number is normally as far as it goes. But then I'm only booking incalls so girls are typically on their home turf.

I'd have to pass over any girl who insisted on any documentation that would reveal my civvy identity. But that hasn't been a problem for me so far.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

As little as possible. My punting phone number is normally as far as it goes. But then I'm only booking incalls so girls are typically on their home turf.

I'd have to pass over any girl who insisted on any documentation that would reveal my civvy identity. But that hasn't been a problem for me so far.  :thumbsup:

Same here, Incalls to the WGs place or hotel for me, i have never done an Outcall to my own home in over 30 years of punting and wont be starting now. That would break my basic security.

Asking for my ID equals a terminal end to my interest in any WG, though its very rare a WG has asked for any ID.

Loki

never had an incall...

and I lie so much to a WG, I used to forget what I'm saying half way through the punt...

I've now got my 'story' sorted... just rolls off the tongue...

Offline NIK

I'm not sure what seems to be going on these days. In all my punts I've never been asked for AW feedback or identity details.

The worst I've had in terms of paranoia were a girl in Watford whose name presently escapes me. She wanted me to keep calling her the nearer I got to here. Ended up making about eight phone calls as I neared her place. And Ruth a mature prossy I had for an outcall to my Nottingham hotel who insisted I make several calls, including one from the room phone rather than my mobile.
I found both these a pain in the arse with the number of calls involved for what were inevitably average experiences.

However I've never had to provide feedback or identity bollocks and any prossy who insisted on such would not get my business. It's the same with ones who have stupid age rules. If I'm too old or too young (  :lol:) for them they can fuck off. You just know ones who have such rules are not going to provide a good experience anyway.
I really don't know what it is with some punters these days.    :unknown:   Just take your business elsewhere if they have loads of stupid fucking rules, there are plenty more out there.

Offline smiths

I'm not sure what seems to be going on these days. In all my punts I've never been asked for AW feedback or identity details.

The worst I've had in terms of paranoia were a girl in Watford whose name presently escapes me. She wanted me to keep calling her the nearer I got to here. Ended up making about eight phone calls as I neared her place. And Ruth a mature prossy I had for an outcall to my Nottingham hotel who insisted I make several calls, including one from the room phone rather than my mobile.
I found both these a pain in the arse with the number of calls involved for what were inevitably average experiences.

However I've never had to provide feedback or identity bollocks and any prossy who insisted on such would not get my business. It's the same with ones who have stupid age rules. If I'm too old or too young (  :lol:) for them they can fuck off. You just know ones who have such rules are not going to provide a good experience anyway.
I really don't know what it is with some punters these days.    :unknown:   Just take your business elsewhere if they have loads of stupid fucking rules, there are plenty more out there.

I agree, i just avoid WGs that require A/W feedback, a truly stupid concept seeing as i am the one paying while the WG is the one selling her service. Some punters though are proud to have A/W FB.

IMO what it does is give the WG the whip hand, it also no doubt makes bad WGs and pimps laugh their heads off as they know some punters wont give negative FB on A/W in case the WG gives the same back in revenge thus possible putting a future WG off them. Thats bad for punters, i just hope at least some such punters give the negative FB on here using a different nick if necessary. The whole A/W FB system works against punters best interests in my view and is poisonous.

Offline Stalinator

I have had that shit lately with some WGs. One insisted on me making 3 or 4 calls in the town where she was working. "Ring me when you see the fire station", when there she would say "ring me when you are at the next corner". The next corner being 200 feet away meaning I was on the blower again in under 30 seconds. "Oh ring me when you are at the brown door." Ah ffs! The result a shit punt.

Offline NIK

I have had that shit lately with some WGs. One insisted on me making 3 or 4 calls in the town where she was working. "Ring me when you see the fire station", when there she would say "ring me when you are at the next corner". The next corner being 200 feet away meaning I was on the blower again in under 30 seconds. "Oh ring me when you are at the brown door." Ah ffs! The result a shit punt.

It seems as though a couple of fluffies in the related thread I started about rules would enjoy being told to jump through such hoops.  :wacko:

James999

It does seem on safe they recommend getting a copy of a household bill and a landline number for outcalls

And is the Pro$$ie going to supply the same to confirm her ID, and of course her NI number in case there is ever a query about the client paying her and the taxman not getting his cut  :hi:

Offline punk

never had an incall...

and I lie so much to a WG, I used to forget what I'm saying half way through the punt...

I've now got my 'story' sorted... just rolls off the tongue...

you have a classic case of prossie syndrome there.

Offline punk

I have a question.

ask them for a reference and proof of tax paid, that should raise a eyebrow or two.

Mancspunter

Its been a long while since I had an outcall, but used to book hotels fairly regularly at one time, the only info I ever gave out was the room number apart from once I was asked once for the name I used to book it, and had to give my actual name as I had to book using a card but I wasn't overly concerned as I was miles and miles away from home.

I can understand the concern when visiting a punters home but how on earth are you ever going to check if any info is real anyway unless you has access to and sort of database or they are in the phonebook? A rarity nowadays I would have thought?